THE BID | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

THE BID

May 9, 2010
HI EVERYONE

DONT POST THAT MUCH ON HERE . BUT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE NO THAT I HAVE A VARY GOOD SOURCE THAT TELLS ME THE PARTY TRYING TO TAKE OVER AT ARGYLE IS ROY GARDNER, KEITH TODD, A JAPENESE REPRESENTATIVE AND KEVIN HEANEY .

I GET THIS INFOMATION FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS CONNECTED WITH THE CLUB.

B

bandwagon

davefriio":17ffwfwa said:
HI EVERYONE

DONT POST THAT MUCH ON HERE . BUT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE NO THAT I HAVE A VARY GOOD SOURCE THAT TELLS ME THE PARTY TRYING TO TAKE OVER AT ARGYLE IS ROY GARDNER, KEITH TODD, A JAPENESE REPRESENTATIVE AND KEVIN HEANEY .

....SO WHERE'S THE WHITE HAIR ONE THEN? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
davefriio":lg45oadg said:
HI EVERYONE

Ok then untill proof is provided I will keep the pinch of salt handy. :mrgreen: :stout:

Jan 2, 2010
davefriio":2vq3h6aa said:
HI EVERYONE

There's a takeover? Nobody told ME!!2!one!!

C

Charlie Wood

Would anybody really be surprised if this was true, I've found it very strange and unsettling that Toddy appears to have been captured by aliens these last few months. He was never backward at coming forward before.

M

MylesPAFC

Is this actually David Friio or a wind up?

Don't see why an ex Argyle player would write on a wall of a forum saying that he knows who is taking over the club. Fair play if it is him, but I personally think it is a bit fishy.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
MylesPAFC":19dg5g9g said:
Is this actually David Friio or a wind up?

Don't see why an ex Argyle player would write on a wall of a forum saying that he knows who is taking over the club. Fair play if it is him, but I personally think it is a bit fishy.

It's not the real DF.

L

Laughter My Ploy

Koichiro Abe (or a JAPANESE REPRESENTATIVE as we might call him)....did put money intothe club....was also apparently interested in out buying Todd and Gardiner...and has been mentioned by former Trust Chair Graham Clark as a man potentially providing money for the first milestone payment

Who knows if Todd and Gardner are still in the shadows....they were happy to advise the Sports First Consortium who had an initial interest in the buying the club

Subsequently someone apparently has had to put there hand in their pockets to pay off Ticketus (the ex directors who had put up personal guarantees?) and they still remain exposed and seemingly determined to get their money back for the Mastpoint collective

If you look in the Legends forum, you'll see that Monsieur Friio only has one post to his name. So I'd find it strange that he'd create a similar log-in rather than using the same one. I'm willing to stand corrected but I hope that it's a wind-up.

M

C

carlos

Wind up or not.

With all the secracy behind the PB it just fuels condpitacu theories etc etc etc.

As much as I support Peter Reid and am proud of the efforts from the staff, but with the ongoing uncertanty I am lost to what to do,

I want to get a Season Ticket, but how can i back the club when we dont know the PB or their intentions. Am away soon and will miss several months but want my ST so i know my son is sorted.

Isnt it about time the PB's, PR and BG realise they are set to loose the trust of the fans. Appreciate we are in a difficult situation but time is runnng out.

Jan 2, 2010
Martin_Brock":2ikts517 said:
If you look in the Legends forum, you'll see that Monsieur Friio only has one post to his name. So I'd find it strange that he'd create a similar log-in rather than using the same one. I'm willing to stand corrected but I hope that it's a wind-up.

M
And his (the real one) English is better.