That visitor survey... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

That visitor survey...

O

ogwellmike

...on this site is driving me mad. Please mods - somebody - anybody GET RID OF IT!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Aug 28, 2012
Thought it was just my computer but I get a random pop-up that has been happening for about a week -

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I don't get them. Would it be something to do with your browser?? I'm using Google Chrome.

O

ogwellmike

I use Internet Explorer - so could that be the problem? The pop-up survey only happens to me on this website though. Once it has appeared the only options are to answer it or to exit the website. For the last week or so I have been leaving Pasoti and coming back later but the survey pops up again and again.

Last time I went for the option of answering the questions with false answers. Maybe that will get rid of it for me.

Aug 28, 2012
ogwellmike":16fjq6j2 said:
I use Internet Explorer - so could that be the problem? The pop-up survey only happens to me on this website though. Once it has appeared the only options are to answer it or to exit the website. For the last week or so I have been leaving Pasoti and coming back later but the survey pops up again and again.

Last time I went for the option of answering the questions with false answers. Maybe that will get rid of it for me.

could be the problem as I too am using Internet Explorer !

B

bizzay1

ogwellmike":1ltlr168 said:

I too have been getting this over the last week or so, on internet explorer, and with a pop up blocker never had to answer the damn thing though just close the little box via the red cross in the corner and then click the back button on your browser and click on the topic again to gain access to it

M

Millbridgemike

What you talking about, i use IE all the time and i have never seen a survey popup.

Who is the survey from?, what are the questions?

B

bizzay1

Millbridgemike":1wxwcgmj said:
What you talking about, i use IE all the time and i have never seen a survey popup.

Who is the survey from?, what are the questions?

dont know what questions are, as I say, I use the back button. Its some thing about being picked at random for the chance to win an ipad (think that was what the last one said)

O

ogwellmike

I too have been getting this over the last week or so, on internet explorer, and with a pop up blocker never had to answer the damn thing though just close the little box via the red cross in the corner and then click the back button on your browser and click on the topic again to gain access to it.

I could never find the red cross to do this. The back button on its own just brought the pop-up back. Mind you, I haven't been troubled the last few times I have come on pasoti so perhaps it has been removed by whatever malign person put it on originally.

B

bizzay1

just had it again now, the site you end up on is localgiftspanel.com

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
bizzay1":3lwe6tnf said:

I use IE, on my home PC and at work, I've never seen it.
Have you got any virus/spyware type protection?

B

bizzay1

John Cooper":14pi7hda said:
bizzay1":14pi7hda said:

I use IE, on my home PC and at work, I've never seen it.
Have you got any virus/spyware type protection?

Kaspersky Internet security with pop up blockers on