That goal (Janner view) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

That goal (Janner view)

Sep 25, 2023
Here is a fresh perspective on Joe Edwards' season-defining goal.
Things to note:
1. Joe's excellent run from deep (plus determination to get to that cross)
2. Dewsnip heading the ball too.

JannerView

Thanks to Rich from Janners on Tour for capturing this POV. And to the JOT crew for bringing their enthusiasm and heart-filled love of Argyle throughout the season. Come on you Greens! 💚

May 16, 2016
I saw that over the weekend and hadn't appreciated at the time just how far joe had run, Callum did well to look up and put the ball in exactly the right spot at the right time too.

Reactions: Wotton is God
Aug 7, 2012
That's two season defining moments from Callum Wright. As for Joe, that celebration speaks for itself. What a team.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Great view. Being in block five, so on the Lyndy side as Coops saw things, all I saw was Bali in front and to his left in space, Morgs and Hot dog trying to find space, so I never saw Jo at all. I was thinking, why has Callum changed his body for a cross in, who to? that video makes it clear how far Jo had to to run and that he saw it and put his arm up several seconds before.

• Love
Reactions: neebo
Apr 2, 2024
Great video. How people spend the game taking it confuses me!

Anyway, under IF he wouldn’t have been allowed to make that run. Notice the Hull left winger is available if the cross is cleared.

Reactions: Frank the Phone
Feb 22, 2021
A lot on here have stated that C. Wright is not good enough in this league and that he should be gone, I think that he should be given another season just for that cross, There is a player in there ,Just have to prize him out.
I agree Calum‘s cross was class ,if that had been Man City or Arsenal ,sky would show it for weeks to come