Thanks and good luck | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thanks and good luck

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Thanks for your efforts Scott and best of luck, here's hoping we can sort this club out and be in some sort of position to offer a permanent deal in the near future.

Jul 29, 2010
Thanks fella. Not only for your efforts for the cause but for striking a blow against the 'norm' for footballers. Firstly in coming on up front on a fans messageboard in the first place and secondly for being polite and appearing to be 'of the people'.

Normally all we hear is totally detached pointless twitterings about how 'player X' is consoling himself with an iPhone 5 FFS :doh:

Come back, humanity needs more decent people.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":3w2xb1rj said:
Thanks for your efforts Dane Scott.

Hope to see you down here again soon, a proper left back!
:funny: :funny:

If this really is you Scott (and apologies for suspicion if it is as there have been a lot of bogus accounts going around lately) then thank you very much for your time here. Always wanted you to play more, quality left-back and best of luck for the future. Please come back in January?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Scott I was impressed with your 1st game especially after traveling down on the day, thought you did really well for us & was hoping you could have stuck arround a bit longer. All the best for the future & Thanks for you efforts

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Richard Allan":aol98qjn said:
His interview with mr Errington, very positive. Good to here positivity from a player wanting to join!

Indeed

Griffiths: "I know what this team at Plymouth are capable of and I feel promotion is certainly something we should be striving for." #pafc

Griffiths: "Hopefully they were impressed and want to keep me longer. If that's the case I would be more than happy to extend my stay."

Errington

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Chris Errington ‏@ChrisErrington1
Left-back Scott Griffiths is keen on a return to Argyle (possibly in January) after completing his loan spell from Peterborough. #pafc