Thank you / Lets be friends | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank you / Lets be friends

Chris, you are a credit to our club. The role of President has been shown here, communicating with the fans and putting things into perspective.

Sorry for your loss; you have the support of the Green Army :)

Sorry for your loss Chris, don't pay as much attention to parts of Pasoti these days and that slipped past me. Good to hear a voice of reason, i think we've all been going a little stir crazy of late with the long, long poor form of Argyle.

O

ogwellmike

An excellent post Chris and many thanks for taking the trouble to do it when you obviously have so much on your mind. Many, many commiserations over your loss and I trust that Tuesday will go well.

I am comforted by the reassurances you have given us and I now feel much happier about the club's future.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Very good post Chris.

I just wish the rest of the club would communicate with the fans in the way you do. Silence feeds frustration and wild theories, and this sort of communication really helps. It just shouldnt really fall on your shoulders.

Many commiserations for yur recent loss.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thanks Chris. I think we all do know the club is in safe hands, but as someone said, these long, long years of misery have made us all feel stir-crazy and we need to know that something positive will be done before it's too late. Loyalty to the club is still strong, we all care so much and we will be patient, provided we know the man in charge will take whatever action is needed to keep us from going down and bring back the belief that we can actually go out and win games. As a fanbase we're in intensive care. Something has to change.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I can only echo the previous posts and thank you for writing it at this moment as i appreciate you have far more important things to think about.

Thank you for updating us on a few things, some people in here need to relax sometimes and take a step back before they post something. A forum is there for people to air their views/opinions and share info etc and to see people being verbally abused is crazy.

The only way to get through this bleak time is to believe that JB has got plans etc and not jump the gun and abuse him for what people do or dont know. I think the ideas are there from all areas of the club i just think some areas need some assistance etc.

I understand people are frustrated with the results etc but im sure there is a corner for us to take soon enough and things will start to improve.

Good luck with your dads funeral and i hope everything goes well and your dad gets a great send off.

Jul 6, 2011
To echo t._green

I've been in some difficult and dangerous situations in my life, but my faith has always kept me strong and safe. your nearest and dearest are more important than football politics.

God bless you & your family my friend

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Having lost a wonderful dad in March I know what you are going through, it leaves a hole which cannot be filled. But I treasure the relationship we had and although I miss him I know the only way not to feel grief is not to have known the love.

An easy choice.

Hope today goes well for you and the family.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Great post. A lot of sense. And long may Brent keep things behind closed doors. Thats how it should be. Argyle have been slated in the past for being unprofessional. Lets hope it stays this way.