Tats. | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tats.

Nov 22, 2018
Any idea who has caused tats to stop going to away games? Sounds like someone is making him feel guilty about taking a ticket, but could be reading too much into that.

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Looks like he got pretty much ”attacked” one evening by someone who wanted to go to the Stoke game and had a go at him for having tickets to games even though he’d come from Japan.
He seems to have taken it to heart that he’s depriving people.
People are the worst and will just want to lash out, and will make up any excuse to do so.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
I hear Tats has been receiving some verbals on line, in the street and even from some at yesterdays match because, by getting a ticket, he is depriving some "proper" fan from attending It sounds like he has found this very upsetting and on Twitter he has even apologised for going to away games and says he won't be attending any more when he comes back next year. What a way to treat this young lad who has travelled halfway around the world to support his team, gone to loads of local events bringing a smile to everyone he meets and is almost single handed keeping the Cornish pasty industry afloat. Shame on those who are abusing him like this. They need to take a good look at themselves.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's had a couple of run ins with knuckle draggers.

Someone in Stoke Village confronted him last week referring to the colour of his skin and told him to eff off as he was taking real supporters tickets.

Someone started on him on Twitter over the weekend saying something similar (but no racist words).

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
On the one hand, I can definitely see why long time supporters who have missed out on an away ticket might get annoyed because they’re seeing someone like Tats getting tickets easily when he has only recently started supporting the club and when he probably doesn’t have the same number of loyalty points they may have. I’d probably be one of them if I’d have wanted to go to Millwall yesterday and I’d have missed out (I’m not an ST holder anymore). But on the other hand, people should be directing their frustration at either the club or at the people who are helping Tats to get away tickets, not at Tats himself, he seems like a thoroughly likeable and a totally harmless chap who is over here living his dream.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Unfortunately we have a few idiots in the fan base, you see it at games and online, and these have unfairly targeted Tats.
He's been a superb positive unofficial ambassador for the club so it's a real shame some jealous people have had a pop at him.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021

Someone in Stoke Village confronted him last week referring to the colour of his skin and told him to eff off as he was taking real supporters tickets.

Someone started on him on Twitter over the weekend saying something similar (but no racist words).

That's dreadful to hear, but loverly to see how your helping him.

Unfortunately, we always going to have to deal with idiots in this world.

Nov 22, 2018
I hear Tats has been receiving some verbals on line, in the street and even from some at yesterdays match because, by getting a ticket, he is depriving some "proper" fan from attending It sounds like he has found this very upsetting and on Twitter he has even apologised for going to away games and says he won't be attending any more when he comes back next year. What a way to treat this young lad who has travelled halfway around the world to support his team, gone to loads of local events bringing a smile to everyone he meets and is almost single handed keeping the Cornish pasty industry afloat. Shame on those who are abusing him like this. They need to take a good look at themselves.
That's so poor.

His support is unquestionable. Really makes me sad for the people who feel this way.

Jun 27, 2019

These amoeba brains shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Reactions: Emeraldinho

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It is a disgrace that someone should be made to feel the way he is feeling, plenty of people, myself included, have been given free tickets to watch games though these are for home games.
Regardless of that fact, why shouldn't someone treat him to a handful of games away from home?
So ONE person is taking up all the allocation are they?
If they cannot get a ticket for an away game then that's tough on them frankly, it doesn't and shouldn't make him any less a fan just because he lives thousands of miles away and is being treated like a superfan.
I have met the guy once and he is lovely and has all the time in the world for anyone, he isn't asking to be famous, he just wants to be in and around the club whether we are doing well or not.
Tats, keep your chin up, I hope you come back every season and keep getting tickets whether they are free or not, don't stop attending because a few idiots aren't happy about it.