T55 OMO | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

T55 OMO

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Blue beemer on the way down the A38 before the match last night - and in plenty of time to get to see the match and then oddly enough on the way back up the A38 after the match.

Still no contract has he?

Just speculating like. After all this is a real taxi driver story, because I was driving one of my cabs :thumbs:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
It can't mean he's coming, clubs can't cross two different nations outside the transfer window, be it on a loan or otherwise.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Cerbera":3a8bn80a said:
Blue beemer on the way down the A38 before the match last night - and in plenty of time to get to see the match and then oddly enough on the way back up the A38 after the match.

Just speculating like. After all this is a real taxi driver story, because I was driving one of my cabs :thumbs:

So let me get this right................

Your driving down the a38 before the match and see a blue bmw with a private plate , then a few hours later your travelling on the same road and see the same car and all in your cab ...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........how fortunate :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
greenmarc":3b9xn8kt said:
Cerbera":3b9xn8kt said:

So let me get this right................

Your driving down the a38 before the match and see a blue bmw with a private plate , then a few hours later your travelling on the same road and see the same car and all in your cab ...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........how fortunate :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I told you Tsoumou would be back!!