Swindon Ticket Details | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon Ticket Details

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Anyone have any cast iron info about ticket releases and allocations?
As I understand it Argyle will have an initial allocation of 1200 in the Arkell's along one side of the ground. If Argyle sell out this allocation I understand that Swindon then release tickets for the open bank of seating behind the goal, can anyone confirm this?
Now I don't think that there's any doubt that if we get any kind of win against the 'Shots then we will comfortably sell far in excess of 1200. I would prefer to sit (yeah right) in the open bank but I don't want to risk being ticketless! Is the bank only opened if there is 'sufficient demand', or if we sell 1200 & then only 150 more want tickets will they say stuff off and not open that stand (due to stewarding costs)?
Aaaaaarrrggh, this is what it used to be like sorting out away tickets in the Championship days!

Aug 4, 2011
In the same boat. Hanging on for tickets to the open terrace rather than go in the rickety side stand.

May 8, 2011
Theyll open it up lads, they did for Brizzle rovers so i have no doubt theyll open it up for us, Im waiting till wednesday to get my ticket so i can stand on the bank i think.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GlenwoodGreen":2drb66qw said:
Think I'll Bite the Bullet and buy early as I cannot risk not getting tickets (Train booked)

Does anyone know what time the box office opens tomorrow?
They did have the Easter opening times on the OS but they appear to have been removed. Normal opening hours are 9am - 5pm.

Jan 21, 2012
Can't wait for this one as I've never been to The County Ground before! But Where's the atmosphere going to be in the Arkell stand or the un-roofed standing section behind the goal?

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
I think there is some doubt they will give argyle the bank, simply because they will attract a lot of glory hunters if they are about to win promotion and will want to sell as many tickets to their own fans. Having said that, after the punch up at Hereford, they may not wish to risk ticketless Argyle fans trying to get into the home areas, so I would be surprised if the allocation was restricted to 1200. We took that last season for a night game, as I recall!

Dec 29, 2008
I would love to come along but cannot get a boat from St Helena in time and without a guarentee of a ticket it might just be a bit risky!

Oct 18, 2011
Anyone know how ticket sales are going? Just tried ringing the box office to be told I was number 43 in the queue (serves me right for ringing 10 minutes before the end of today's offers) and didn't fancy waiting on the phone for no reason, but I want to make sure I get tickets to this one.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Booked my Swindonia tickets this morning. Asked whether the bank would be open. The lady advised me that Swindon would only be giving us an extra 200 tickets and THAT WOULD BE IT, and she didn't know whether these would be in the bank or the side stand

Dec 6, 2011
Swindon want the bank for their fans due to the importance of this game so get your tickets ASAP or you will miss out. No POTD.

B

Brad Rickard

i was told yesterday at our box office you can pay on the day?