Supporters bar | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters bar

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Problem is Ade, the freaks will pick up on it.

As it happens as an aside, I am going to waver my membership in return for a couple of games a season where I can offer tickets for a prize here on Pasoti. You never know the AP might be lucky enough to win one, as he seems to think that it's open to only a 'closed circle' :roll:

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":bd75nima said:
Problem is Ade, the freaks will pick up on it.

As it happens as an aside, I am going to waver my membership in return for a couple of games a season where I can offer tickets for a prize here on Pasoti. You never know the AP might be lucky enough to win one, as he seems to think that it's open to only a 'closed circle' :roll:
D

Yeah, sorry about that.

Hi guys, a quick update from the GT's:

We've been in meetings this week about the membership process and information will be going out firstly to investors within the next 7 days, I'm sure you'll all appreciate that the new build is keeping us very busy, but we're confident that the wait is going to be more than worthwhile.

I'll feedback any other information, as and when it is available.

Cheers

J

JimmyMac

I was led to believe that members of the far post club when it closed would be contacted and invited to become members of the new supporters bar. Is this still the case?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
JimmyMac":1mx0a6ss said:
I was led to believe that members of the far post club when it closed would be contacted and invited to become members of the new supporters bar. Is this still the case?

I don’t think current Data Protection laws would allow that. Far Post members did not give their informed permission when joining the Far Post club to be contacted in the future by another club. Just my opinion though.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can't really see much correlation between the two to be honest.

The FPC was ages ago and there's a new set of supporters have evolved and have supported the FansFest for the last five years. If they're not part of that group, why should they even expect to be part of the new supporters bar?

I would have thought it fair that people apply and see where it goes from there. When was the FPC last opened, would it be 15 years now?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Probably a it previous but does anyone know what hours the supporters bar will operate once opened?

Will the bar be opened as a sports bar for premier league televised games/world cups/FA Cup finals etc and would this fixtures be by ticket sales?

Whilst I don’t suppose i’d use it regularly due to work commitments it might be nice if there is a flexible approach to putting on major sporting events away from the obvious match day and this is obviously what is meant by non match day revenue stream.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Exactly which part of the “we’re working on it and will be in touch “ post from the GTs is it that you impatient buggers don’t understand?