Supporters and their matchday views | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Supporters and their matchday views

P

Piran-Pilgrim

How many times do we hear the shouts at matches of 'get at them', 'close them down' etc, and for others to say 'it's easy for you', my personal view is they are correct, I teach my Sons to go for every ball, to never assume that a flighted ball will lay at your feet, to change the pattern of play from wing to middle so others are kept guessing, we seem to pass well but in the final 3rd we are abysmal when we have chances on target we miss, and find they only go down our end and put theirs away, we can't defend at set pieces, we pass 4 to get to area then pass 8 to just miss, we never close players down quick enough and my 8 year old pointed that out to me, in general CF can say we are a more passing team but to what cost, give them a roasting, don't point out positives when there are none, when Purse received a yellow against Fleetwood for what some say could have been a red, Maxi should have been on instead a straight red was given after, no other manager would accept this, no fans would accept this, no other owner would, BUT OURS.