Sunderland v Argyle - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sunderland v Argyle - the build up

Who will win?

• Sunderland

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • The Greens

Votes: 35 20.3%
  • I'll settle for a draw

Votes: 109 63.4%

• Total voters
Mar 23, 2008
Same as usual Deacster. 3pm blackout in the UK.

Argyle TV will have radio (only) coverage for the UK listeners.

Full video coverage for international viewers.
OK thanks bud, thought so. Bit of a pain when you have a day off and want to watch an away game!

Reactions: Rogue
Mar 23, 2008
Get a fire stick or a vpn. Been discussed numerous times, can’t understand why people don’t do it but complain about not being able to watch the game
Any advice on what's good? Just popped on Amazon and many options, so any advice greatly received.

May 16, 2016
If I'm correct, we can lose today and (at least for today) goal difference will mean we stay exactly where we are in the League unless the teams immediately below us win by an absolutely unrealistic scoreline.

Sep 28, 2022
Here I am in Melbourne, Australia. It's almost 1am and and the wife is banging out the zzzzzz, s. My only desire, before I to join the land of nod, is for 3 points or actually 1 would be very acceptable. A fantastic country full of fantastic friendly people and sun to boot. A positive result would be fantastic and would top off a great day. I can barely face turning on my phone in the morning, wish me luck. Coygs!!.

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
Will be tuned in from Northern France today, off south on Monday to work in Marseille, and will watch OM in Europa cup in a supporters bar. Argyle always my first club, OM my French indulgence.. both super supporters!

Let's hope for a second away win today, Allez les verts!

Last edited:

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
A shout out for SAFC's website. I thought ours was decent but for me theirs is another level, simple, intuitive and really easy to navigate on a mobile.