#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit

IJN

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Nov 29, 2012
Knarf Reprah":31ovunkp said:
Stripes are too big and as for the back block, it just doesn't work. Mind you I am a miserable old sod (apparently)

Who the hell ever said 'apparently'?

:lol:

B

barmybodminbill

Looking at all the photos on GOS. I THINK THIS STRIP IS PROBABLY THE BEDT WE HAVE HAD FOR A LONG WHILE, i am really impressed... Trip to the shop now to purchase when they eventually come, although may just stick one on pre order......

Jul 29, 2010
I'd say that's a very good idea. Argyle won't have ordered many and we're such piddling small fry to Puma that they'll insist on a quite high minimum order to make it worth getting off their greedy ars*s to produce.

If you want one pre-order. Otherwise I'd anticipate an early selling out of the popular sizes followed by a long wait for one having put your name on a waiting list.......might be in by Christmas :roll:

#PUMAsuckshoop

C

Cobi Budge.

It's okay.

Can't say I'm a fan of the purple goalkeeper shirt though.

Nov 27, 2010
Like the home kit even more in the flesh (or should it be "flash" since I've only seen it in photos?) and I'm actually a fan of the 'keeper's kit. All I need now is a nice looking away kit for the trifecta!

Wasn't sure when I saw our 'famous' fans wearing it, but seeing the photos from last night, I think it looks great. I'm really happy with it, and I agree with the Doctor, I think the white shorts make it.

I'll be buying my first kit in about ten years.
:scarf:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 5, 2010
Connor Clarke":28mmrrm3 said:
I know what name I'm getting on the back of my shirt :D

Beckham?