Strange | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Strange

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
The Trust posts a update on one site but not this one.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Just asking a question, not asking for a stupid response like yours.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I'm not sure what the Trust has to hide, If you post something over there you are just asking for it not to be read :whistle:

I only read Pasoti and the OS all of the Argyle information I need is on those two websites and that is the same for many viewers of Pasoti and I will not change that, if there is a statement somewhere else most of the online fanbase won't read it and the Trust is missing a trick :doh:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Dave Summers":x16oqbxt said:
No axe to grind here but why hasn't it been put on here?

Member 317

Maybe the Trust are hacked off with Pasoti?

I'm hoping that this is an oversight by the board and that try haven't just had the time to update here and the trust site.

If its not then well, it shows an distinct contempt towards the majority of the membership base. Only about three members of the trust post on the other site.

The other strange thing was the lack of trust leaders at the fanfest today.

Postey, I don't think the trust can be hacked off at Pasoti, no-one has asked difficult questions of them. Going into hiding and alienating a significant number of members who have renewals die just because a couple of people have annoyed you seems a tad odd and not at all in the spirit of sd rules.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Maybe it's because Gareth Nicholson is the Trust spokesman on Pasoti and is not yet able to post an update?

T

Tim Chown

Gareth has indeed been out of touch. A wedding in Wales I believe. I'll pop a link up in a moment, though it's already a bit dated.

We had a meeting post-match at Ed's, so we'll try to get the minutes of that up asap.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Thank you Tim, for posting it.