Stoke post-match round up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke post-match round up

Feb 22, 2024
It's not just weekness we have on the field, we have no manager and no, it would appear, new investment. Obviously potential investors, if indeed there are any, are presumably waiting to see what league we are in before committing themselves. The lack of serious money within the club is painfully obvious and presumably Whitticker will be sold in the summer in order to generate money for mid season decisions on and off the field. To be honest, all I can see for next season, if we do stay up, is relegation. I, m sorry to be such a misery but who can honestly see anything else. Enjoy the end of this season if possible because it will probably be the pinnacle of our success for the foreseeable future. What a wonderful prospect. Enjoy!!!. Coygs!!!.
We had the same manager when we beat Leicester ? Football is ups & downs - look at Chelsea - all the money n the World but struggling to get big results - you can be competitive with a tight budget - with very good scouting & real understanding of team play & maximising our opportunities - plus the run of the ball is key & can dessert you at anytime - stay grounded & patient > COYG > El Tel

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Stoke sacked their director of football shortly after SS went there. They have an interim in place at the moment, so there will be a position going.

According what Greengoodwin says

Jul 12, 2016
What a ridiculous comment.

How about Schumacher knows all of the strengths and weaknesses of every single player in the match day squad…with the exception of the loanees.

He will have been drumming all of this into his players for the last week…day in, day out.

What did Dewsnip and Nance know about the Stoke players? Other than what they could glean from a few match day videos?

Schumacher is a cundle but he’s not bloody stupid.
I am sure Whittaker only moved to Argyle because of Schumacher and his relationship with most of the players was as a mate rather than a manager. Who knows if any of our players are already hoping to go to Stoke? Highly unlikely maybe but might have been on some player’s minds yesterday.

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
I went yesterday,up at 4.15am and was quite excited about the day.
Thankyou Argyle players you were a disgrace to the club and our fans,it may just be a job for you but watching no effort was soul destroying and cost me £150 which I wish I had put to better uses.
12 hours on a coach for that !!!

Sep 6, 2006
How do you know ? A lot of our players thought Schumacher walked on water. This might have affected them mentally.,
Seeing as you always seem to wish to challenge the obvious how do you know ' a lot of the players thought $$ walked on water '?

Reactions: Andy S