Statement | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2003
The recent events surrounding the board appear to have been taken completely out of proportion by a number of posters. The problems that were experienced were purely communication problems and I have to include myself in this, therefore I wish to set the facts straight:

1. I was elected by members of the Trust board unanimously and no one has asked me to step down, suggestions of a coup are ridiculous as no other board member wants to become chair.
2. No meetings have taken place behind my back.
3. Board members and others do meet after games, this is both social and to facilitate the collation of information from the match day information points etc. and will continue to be done. The last one which was reported as being 4 persons was actually 9 persons including myself for a short while.
4. Board meeting where Trust decisions are made are only attended by the elected members, treasurer & secretary.
5. The accusation that information has been ‘gleaned’ by listening at Trust Kiosk sites are total rubbish as they are manned by Trust volunteers.
6. If anyone has any complaints against any board member, then they are to send their complaint and supporting documentary evidence in writing along with their name, email and address to the Trust secretary.
7. All Trust board members are open and approachable, and will take any point on board.

Another reason for putting this communication out is last night the wife of a board member received 2 abusive phone calls about the Trust during the night. This must stop. We are all volunteers and nobody especially family should be a target of abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.