Staff Pay | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Staff Pay

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I heard a disturbing rumour today , said to come from a club employee , that the staff are still not being paid.I am posting this in the hope that somebody may be able to prove it to be false.For the record i do not believe it but i have no way to know for sure.

Dec 6, 2011
Graham Evans":awfp5sp9 said:
I heard a disturbing rumour today , said to come from a club employee , that the staff are still not being paid.I am posting this in the hope that somebody may be able to prove it to be false.For the record i do not believe it but i have no way to know for sure.

Complete rubbish.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Graham Evans":2zkddtzw said:

Trying to stir some crap , now we are safe are you ..............it must have hurt you that we survived

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Thank you greenmarc , not trying to stir up anything just reporting what was said to me.I suggest you act your age instead of your shoe size.Its people like you who give pasoti a bad name.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
Graham Evans":152zcztd said:
Thank you greenmarc , not trying to stir up anything just reporting what was said to me.I suggest you act your age instead of your shoe size.Its people like you who give pasoti a bad name.

People like me give pasoti a bad name :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Note to myself ...................... i must slag off all the players i dont rate , name them on pasoti , accuse them of not being fit , claim they dont care ............all this whilst they have been great servants to our club by playing whilst not being paid for 10 months ....

oh and join a gym

That way i will be respected on here and can have a go at people who support the club , and make myself popular :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I don't always agree with GreenMarc but I am on this occasion. You are saying about 'acting your age and not your shoe size' when I know for a fact you were previously known as 'Green Grandad' so why are you spreading rumours that have no solid evidence when you should be mature enough to know better.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I have no evidence that is why it is called a rumour.I was told this today and if you had bothered to read my post you would have seen that i said that i did not believe it.What is the point of having a board called rumours if rumours cannot be posted on it?

Aug 22, 2006
To be fair he did say in his post that he did not believe it and asked for someone to clarify this, and the president stepped up and gave us a clear answer, in fact out of many many rumour threads that appear this one has been asked and answered swiftly unlike a lot of the garbage that gets spouted out and then left unanswered...
So job done - the staff have been paid, the rumour is rubbish. No need to panic.