so who next if fletcher goes? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

so who next if fletcher goes?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Andy_S":1lcf05yn said:
He hasn't exactly excelled at St Aimless has he!

Really Andy?

2 promotions and a forthcoming relegation when having to sell best players and working on a budget that even budgie would have thought cheap!

I think many Argyle fans would be very happy to see the Tis here.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
It was specifically this season that I was referring to Tony but I accept your points.

The thing is, if Fletch is "poached" in the early part of the closed season then there will also be a glut of other unemployed managers available, whose services have been dispensed with by short-sighted, short-termist football club owners.

If, as JB alludes to, we have, in L2 terms, a megabudget to play with, why not push the boat out a little bit with the best that we can afford at that time?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Andy_S":2j1kecbp said:
It was specifically this season that I was referring to Tony but I accept your points.

The thing is, if Fletch is "poached" in the early part of the closed season then there will also be a glut of other unemployed managers available, whose services have been dispensed with by short-sighted, short-termist football club owners.

If, as JB alludes to, we have, in L2 terms, a megabudget to play with, why not push the boat out a little bit with the best that we can afford at that time?

Totally agree with you:)

Aug 17, 2011
Would love fletch to stay but if he goes a bigish name like paul ince could be possible. Dont think we should aim to high though werr still a gamble for a few managers out there

Nov 13, 2011
Underground
Manchester Green":3np8w1ig said:
I'd have Nicky Law, Tisdale, or Steve Tilson.

Not sure I would have him, speaking with a City fan I know and he has been blaming everyone under the sun apart from himself for the relegation and taken a near play off achieving team down!