Sky Bet odds | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sky Bet odds

Aug 4, 2011
16/1 including the bookies overround of about 12% means true likelihood of around 5.2%. Given that this very occurrence happened last season, the starting chance of it happening twice in a row would be 0.27%

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
TruroTerry":uksk04mn said:
Top half at 16s is a good bet as long as Hallett gets his wallet out. John Terry is available as player manager. Get on the phone Simon :thumbs:

Here we go!! :facepalm:

The first HalletWallet of the new era.

Jan 6, 2004
football-bet-data":p8te38lk said:
16/1 including the bookies overround of about 12% means true likelihood of around 5.2%. Given that this very occurrence happened last season, the starting chance of it happening twice in a row would be 0.27%

Only if you think the odds are correct - last season they clearly were not, which is why everyone piled in when they did, even this season I think they are probably too generous this early in the season

Oh and in deciding how to bet this season what happened last is completely irrelevant to the odds of it happening again

Aug 4, 2011
Green_Flash":5iy0s2gf said:
football-bet-data":5iy0s2gf said:

Only if you think the odds are correct - last season they clearly were not, which is why everyone piled in when they did, even this season I think they are probably too generous this early in the season

Oh and in deciding how to bet this season what happened last is completely irrelevant to the odds of it happening again
Which is why I said the starting chance of it happening twice in a row is 0.27% :thumbs:

Last season the odds were about right, perhaps a little long. It was clear the Goalkeeper crisis could not continue, the red card situation had to improve and we had key players returning from injury.
The real improvement came when Toums, and Vyner arrived. Coupled with Lamerias bursting into form from nowhere and two reliable keepers (Roos and latterly Matthews).

This season, Taylor aside we have nobody out injured that will make a significant impact. Taylor has been injured more than he has been fit so that still remains a question mark. We have nobody suspended and have played the same goalkeeper all season. The loan market is crucial. 16/1 looks a bit tight to me this time around regardless of last season's achievements

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Yes I think he is.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
1/2 on Sam - ie for every £2 staked, you win £1 (+ your stake returned).

We are 20/1 for top half with Victor Chandler (or whatever name the trade under this week) - i was lucky enough to benefit from them offering 50/1 top half last year which paid for a very nice family holiday, not sure i have the same confidence or desire just yet to place that bet again. That said, comfortably the worst side i've seen this year was Coventry. We outplayed them for very large chunks with 10 men and they are 12th - so let's not kid ourselves that this division holds any fears. Confidence is a funny thing, when its gone you cant see the wood for the trees, but when you have it, anything is possible. Are we good enough to win a couple of homes games back to back? If we did that 20/1 would look generous.

Jan 6, 2004
football-bet-data. Almost regardless of the club situation I think 16-1 on a club at the bottom of the table in the lower divisions after 1/4 of the season to reach top half is generous, I think it will happen more than 1 season in 16 - you don't need to become fantastic to finish top half, just pull it together. Hopefully we will, either with or without Adams. Of course we probably wont but we have more than a 1 in 16 chance in my opinion.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
football-bet-data":mv8oekrf said:

Can you do my maths homework for me, Please??

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
One of my bets is looking good at the start of the season I had us down as the lowest goal scorers in the league at 33/1

Apr 5, 2008
football-bet-data":2da5n6f3 said:

3 points for a win and 11 points from the top half with 33 games left and only a 0.27% chance of top half according to you. :lol:

Hope you only punt as a bit of fun and not seriously :facepalm: