Silver Lining | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Silver Lining

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
phil-thefluter24":k9a8z5fa said:
If you look on the official site it does seem on the face of it our "planned" pre season opposition for 2019/20 is much stronger. Maybe just maybe DA has finally learnt his lesson from the preparation of the last two seasons & will not content himself with just banging 5 or 6 goals past SW lge teams

And good news for us that Torquay have been promoted back to the conference, both as better pre-season opposition and to continue our decent relationship to loan our fringe/youth players for game time which benefits both clubs.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Kentishgreen":m02shbfu said:
Yes as it turns out the recruiting has been poor but no one could have envisaged that a year ago. When we signed four or five players from premiership clubs there was a degree of optimism about. It’s a shame that apart from Ladapo none of the others have worked out. Expertise is great when you have 20: 20 vision thanks to hindsight.

I think Ladapo, Conor Grant and ASB will all prove decent signings over time.

Sep 6, 2006
Kentishgreen":1zqsia1i said:
Yes as it turns out the recruiting has been poor but no one could have envisaged that a year ago. When we signed four or five players from premiership clubs there was a degree of optimism about. It’s a shame that apart from Ladapo none of the others have worked out. Expertise is great when you have 20: 20 vision thanks to hindsight.

So what are you saying? That Adams wasn't supposed to know whether a signing would work out or not? Just random luck.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
JannerinCardiff":3ho1zk2b said:
Kentishgreen":3ho1zk2b said:

I would add Joe Riley to that.

Sep 6, 2006
davie nine":32o8tr41 said:
JannerinCardiff":32o8tr41 said:
Kentishgreen":32o8tr41 said:

They can probably do a job in league 2. Perhaps that was Adams master plan!

Aug 5, 2015
No I don’t think Adams hopes for the best. I’m guessing he uses best judgment. It’s just sad that so many haven’t come good. What would you have premiership potential or league one journeymen? Or perhaps we should be shelling out on £10k a week players using money we haven’t got.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
So Luton let us down and the Wombles move a point closer.

Really need the bottom four losing tomorrow to give us a chance.

Remember I'm basing this on us getting nothing.

Apr 1, 2009
davie nine":2pmlbq8u said:
JannerinCardiff":2pmlbq8u said:
Kentishgreen":2pmlbq8u said:

Major problem with Riley is fitness. If a player can't sometimes stay fit for 20+ games from time to time, then they are not going to make a major contribution. Riley's our most injury prone RB since McKnackeredmyknee.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Well as predicted so far we haven't got a point, but unfortunately those clubs below us have. So now no matter what happens below us we will now need a win for any hope.

Not confident at all.