Should carl fletcher play vs cheltenham? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Should carl fletcher play vs cheltenham?

Jan 16, 2012
What do you think..a final goodbye as a player, 5 mins at end, 45 mins or none at all? (I got this idea from the rumours)

B

bandwagon

MOM for me - did so little wrong!! Still need strikers to play off him but at 39, hell of an input!!

B

bandwagon

Greenpilgrim":s3siwu4o said:
Carl not Steve

Sorry - went out straight off the train and a beer laden day/night meant couldn't read!! hahahahahahah!!

Let's just say they both played a blinder!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Not for me.

Apr 1, 2009
No, and I don't think he will either. To all intents he's a manager now, not a player-manager. I expect his playing retirement any day. Play the boys who kept us up and avoid such self-indulgence.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
xmastree":3gak8vc7 said:
No, and I don't think he will either. To all intents he's a manager now, not a player-manager. I expect his playing retirement any day. Play the boys who kept us up and avoid such self-indulgence.

Nows the time to see a team play without all the pressure's of recent plight.

I'd like him to use it to help build a vision for next season and slight experiment in doing so.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
xmastree":kgmeocxv said:
I agree, except my focus would be on playing the players who are likely to be here next season