Shirt Sponsorship - Bond Timber | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Shirt Sponsorship - Bond Timber

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
I believe it was just a 1 year contract when Bond Timber was announced last year. Haven't heard about an extension.

I wonder if they will renew their shirt sponsorship or if the club have other options to increase revenue?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Apologies if this is something everyone already knows but how much is shirt sponsorship worth to the club?

This one with Bond Timber was our most financially one I believe

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
I believe it was just a 1 year contract when Bond Timber was announced last year. Haven't heard about an extension.

I wonder if they will renew their shirt sponsorship or if the club have other options to increase revenue?
Was it only one year then ? Not shooting the messenger I honestly don’t know.

Princess Yachts would look good

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
Was it only one year then ? Not shooting the messenger I honestly don’t know.

Princess Yachts would look good

The official announcement says

'We are delighted to reveal that Bond Timber will be the Greens’ Principal Partner for the 2023/24 season.'

No mention of any further seasons or a multi year deal.

Increased amount of Sky games for the championship should increase the value of shirt sponsorship and maybe appeal to more national companies.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
At the Senior Greens Xmas meeting (lovely cheese and onion pasty by the way), the new commercial manager implied that he was looking at partnerships with national brands. He went on to say that relationships with local brands would still exist but be of a different nature. Read into that what you will re your question.

Reactions: SMG

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Would someone buy a Princess Yacht because they saw the advert on our shirt?
Perhaps all it would take is a few sales to recover the ROI from sponsorship (assuming they're luxury / very expensive).

Last edited:

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Would someone buy a Princess Yacht because they saw the advert on our shirt?

Well it would certainly put the wind in our sails.....😁.........maybe bring back Green Shield stamps.....who knows what you could buy with 50 billion stamps...............................................................................(or maybe filled Books)