Senior Greens (next meeting 25 October) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens (next meeting 25 October)

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Mods could you please sticky.

The next meeting of the Senior Greens is on Thursday 25 October starting at 2pm in the GT suite.

The guest speakers are Jake Cole and Conor Hourihane.

New member's welcome any age any gender, without doubt the best Argyle supporters club.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Serious question not meant in a negative way at all: Why is the group called the 'Senior Greens' if all ages are welcome?

If all ages really are welcome/desired, then i suspect more would join if the group was re-named.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The Doctor":1rabb3mb said:
Serious question not meant in a negative way at all: Why is the group called the 'Senior Greens' if all ages are welcome?

If all ages really are welcome/desired, then i suspect more would join if the group was re-named.

Doctor
A fair question that I will try and get more information at the next meeting, I do know the club was started many years ago by a group of senior citizens and obviously that is where the name came from.

Personally I would be disappointed if there were a name change.

Come along and join up only £6 a year that includes 2 fantastic buffets see for yourself, coach trips are also organised St Austell breweries being very popular as are the trips to various Premiership grounds to tour the stadiums and visit their museums.

What was your reason for putting the word desired in your post, we are not desperate for members we currently have 200 +, the more members we have the better, all money raised is put back into the club through various sponsorships/donations.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
The Doctor":2wi0wi90 said:

Probably been going the longest. :scarf: :lol:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Re. 'Desired' - it was only that I wasn't sure from the original wording whether the group was happy to have more members or actively wanted to recruit more. It sounds like the former is the case. Given the timing of the meeting I think I'll have to wait until I am retired before I think seriously about joining! Only another 15-20 years to go then... FWIW I don't think the name should change, I was just curious.