Seat replacement work finally starts | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Seat replacement work finally starts

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Looks fantastic but can’t help but feel the white bar between Home and Park isn’t needed.

Reactions: Penmaster

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Nice background for corporate/wedding photos

Apr 30, 2011
Sorry but the white blob mid Lyndhurst and lines in the corners look garbage and, on first appearance, serve no purpose at all other than to ruin the excellent work that has gone into the rest of the redevelopment.

Could they be sprayed over or covered up? I can't believe someone actually designed this and thought 'yeah, this looks really good'. It's awful. I'm gutted coz it was looking so good until they added the white seats.

May 16, 2016
Sorry but the white blob mid Lyndhurst and lines in the corners look garbage and, on first appearance, serve no purpose at all other than to ruin the excellent work that has gone into the rest of the redevelopment.

Could they be sprayed over or covered up? I can't believe someone actually designed this and thought 'yeah, this looks really good'. It's awful. I'm gutted coz it was looking so good until they added the white seats.
You won't see it when all the ST holders are sat down.

Reactions: Mike Charlick
May 8, 2011

When was the last time you visited Home Park?
I’m asking because the white line in the corner is the original design and these seats are due to be replaced as well.