Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets (on sale from Monday 27 July)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
AlanMS":ipj811mm said:
Can someone advise me what the MGL column is on the price list - is that the price to pay for i-follow to watch games? I am over 70 and will not risk going to a match until a vaccine is ready.

Mayflower Grandstand Lower (rather than Upper).

I-follow is a different issue which someone else on here can advise you on. I believe you get I-follow 'free' if you have a ST but only (presumably) for the games you aren't allowed to attend.

May 8, 2011
In the information part there is a section about collecting season tickets.
I thought we were going to use last years card with it being reactivated when you renewed.

Feb 23, 2008
Great news they've left the prices the same, fair enough I guess if we're going to have to miss a few games.

Seems a bit daft they're opening up renewals when they haven't settled what's happening with last season's yet though?

Those that are still waiting to hear could dip out if it's done on first come, first serve as per the article.

Unless they can sort it on the phone when ringing up to renew?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Looks like club have done best they can in difficult situation. As a flexi member I will miss out initially, but, the club have rightly prioritised season ticket holders. Assume I follow subscription information will come shortly?

Looks like even some ST holders will need that option if they don't make first 5,500 or whatever capacity we operate under.

Will be interesting to see if all League 1 teams approach the issue in the same way.

Feb 23, 2008
cheshiregreen":1ugf452e said:
Looks like club have done best they can in difficult situation. As a flexi member I will miss out initially, but, the club have rightly prioritised season ticket holders. Assume I follow subscription information will come shortly?

Looks like even some ST holders will need that option if they don't make first 5,500 or whatever capacity we operate under.

Will be interesting to see if all League 1 teams approach the issue in the same way.

I'm not sure they have.

If it's fitting that people wait for months to even get a reply as to whether they have a claim for a credit note, refund etc then surely it's fitting the club waits for those claims to be settled before offering tickets on a first come, first serve basis?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
chunkymonkey78":1hw2wzdp said:
Great news they've left the prices the same, fair enough I guess if we're going to have to miss a few games.

Seems a bit daft they're opening up renewals when they haven't settled what's happening with last season's yet though?

Those that are still waiting to hear could dip out if it's done on first come, first serve as per the article.

Explained on the ticket info link:

I would like to put my 19/20 ticketing credit towards the cost of this year’s renewal. How do I do this?

All credits have been processed, and they should appear in supporters’ online ticketing accounts. If this is not the case, or you would prefer to renew your season-ticket over the phone, our ticket office team will be able to process your credit via telephone.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
General question, anyone know if away fans will work in the same way? (Ie reduced capacity for social distancing) or no away fans at all?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'd be amazed if away fans will be allowed in to any ground next season.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
Just on the actual season-cards.

The intention was absolutely that the cards would run for three years.

However, with the abrupt end to the season, we were concerned that lots of fans could have misplaced etc, as all the planned end of season comms (about keeping them on renewals etc) went out of the window. :crazy:

These will now run for three years... (hopefully :roll: ) :scarf:

(JY)

Feb 23, 2008
Keepitgreen":2ujaurjo said:
chunkymonkey78":2ujaurjo said:

I would like to put my 19/20 ticketing credit towards the cost of this year’s renewal. How do I do this?

All credits have been processed, and they should appear in supporters’ online ticketing accounts. If this is not the case, or you would prefer to renew your season-ticket over the phone, our ticket office team will be able to process your credit via telephone.

Thanks keepitgreen, hadn't seen that, pretty sure there's a few other people that haven't either and are actually waiting for an email reply as to whether they're being credited or refunded.

Any idea on Exeter tickets too please as I've a couple of mates chasing me for a refund :)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
chunkymonkey78":2w5llh0m said:
Keepitgreen":2w5llh0m said:
chunkymonkey78":2w5llh0m said:

Thanks keepitgreen, hadn't seen that, pretty sure there's a few other people that haven't either and are actually waiting for an email reply as to whether they're being credited or refunded.

Any idea on Exeter tickets too please as I've a couple of mates chasing me for a refund :)
Refund. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a refund, they must email tickets@pafc.co.uk no later than June 30. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata refund. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/u ... m-the-ceo/

Feb 23, 2008
Keepitgreen":ivnrrmow said:
chunkymonkey78":ivnrrmow said:
Keepitgreen":ivnrrmow said:
chunkymonkey78":ivnrrmow said:

Refund. If an existing ticket holder would like to request a refund, they must email tickets@pafc.co.uk no later than June 30. Match-tickets at face value (less fees), season and flexi tickets will be offered as a pro-rata refund. If no email is received by this date, the club will assume that the ticket holder is waiving their right to a refund.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/u ... m-the-ceo/

Thanks, emailed about my own season ticket 17th June and the exeter tickets on 26th, no reply about either yet but obviously not at July deadline yet.

There are other people commenting on Facebook that are in the same boat and asking the same questions too.

Feb 23, 2008
ArgyleOfficial":2flquzqq said:
Just on the actual season-cards.

The intention was absolutely that the cards would run for three years.

However, with the abrupt end to the season, we were concerned that lots of fans could have misplaced etc, as all the planned end of season comms (about keeping them on renewals etc) went out of the window. :crazy:

These will now run for three years... (hopefully :roll: ) :scarf:

(JY)

ArgyleOfficial can you clarify what's supposed to be going on please?

I've had no response to either of my e-mails, I've also just checked my e-ticketing account and it says I have no tickets to manage?

Am I checking the right account? Someone on Facebook also saying they've had a message to open a new account on a new platform?

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
I'm guessing the phone lines will be pretty busy this week! We've had flexi memberships for the last couple of seasons then finally upgraded to 4 x Half Season Tickets in December but I've just looked at my account which describes me as a Flexi Member and not a Season Ticket holder..... Not sure if we'll be able to renew or not?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
As an exile who gets mainly to away games and to HP a few times a season, it is possible that this will be a season where I don’t get to see Argyle at all. I’m actually finding that thought quite difficult. I will be completely gutted if so.