Season tickets and revenue | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets and revenue

C

Cult Of Personality

No point buying any form of ticket any time soon. Sounds like Behind closed doors games will go all the way til at least the end of the year .

Apr 1, 2009
Cult Of Personality":32317z2p said:
No point buying any form of ticket any time soon. Sounds like Behind closed doors games will go all the way til at least the end of the year .

No chance. Do you think clubs want/are able to employ all these players for another 8 months.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
A lot can change in three months. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we don’t have a normal start to the season come August, with this season ending now. They have to make all the right noises now, but depending on how things go in the next month or so, they could well decide to allow large gatherings at the end of the summer. Maybe over 70's will still be on lockdown, but if people are going to work and public transport is back in use then it would be rational to allow sports etc. I’d rather take my chance at an open air HP than on the London Underground that’s for sure.

Anybody rocking up at a football ground with a cough would certainly get short shrift though!