Scunny tickets | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Scunny tickets

Mar 23, 2019
Shove Scunthorpe right in the corner and limit their tickets. Turn the sprinklers on and get them soaked whilst we're at it.

Need a full, loud house for this one.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
I can't see any tickets available online. It's all greyed out. Surely there's more tickets available still as Scunthorpe can't sell more than a block?

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
Monster Green":1mvnlpwc said:
GoGoGreen":1mvnlpwc said:
Bought tickets a couple of weeks ago and now not sure - OH doesn't want to go (totally fed up with DA & team), kids don't want to go (why go & watch the team lose) and whilst I want to go and support the Greens (call me a dreamer), I really don't want Argyle to go a goal down and for the whole shebang to become toxic and aggressive. The behaviour at the end of yesterday's game was shameful; much as I now think that DA (and probably many of the first team) have to go, beyond football they are fellow human beings. Might have to stay home and re-arrange our programme collection... :sigh:

There'll be many thousands of fellow Greens with you in the ground on Saturday - all would have regretted not going if we manage to pull the rabbit out of the hat. Get your ticket mate - you're a Green, you know you should be there. Be quick tho - not many tickets left!

Family rebellion mysteriously averted!! We'll all be there, COYG!

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
German Shepherd":390deavc said:
damon.green":390deavc said:
Monster Green":390deavc said:
Only about 50 left in block 19. They'll have to open 16 and 17 for sure. Many in work not got theirs yet and they won't be an isolated case.

340 Scunny tickets have been issued. Anyone know what their away support is like?
Now down to 5 seats at 17:20. Surely they will open block 20?

340 tickets for Scunny? That's only half a block.

I hope they do open block 20 because I've bought a ticket there ! (I presume 20 is greyed out because it's sold out)
Oops, haha! Great news. Fingers crossed for block 21 then :scarf:

Sep 19, 2015
I cant remember the last time there were Argyle fans in block 22! having 22/23 of the stadium should generate a great atmosphere. Over to you lads!

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Madness! I haven't seen argyle fans in Block 22!

Interseting to know what they're going to do with the concourse. I'm sure the fans will behave, but the Feds can't take chances

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Colchester 2004 i think. We had already won the league and they weren't going anywhere.

"We had already won the league"... different times...