Scottish training base? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Scottish training base?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tynan One Nil":3hmhcjkf said:
There will be no social distancing from the midges.

August, Scotland = midge fest.

Tends to be a Highland issue though. Glasgow, by reputation, presents other dangers.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Really Mark?

I was eaten alive in Loch Lomond whilst pike fishing a few years back.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
IJN":3huypo8t said:
Really Mark?

I was eaten alive in Loch Lomond whilst pike fishing a few years back.

No accounting for taste.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Keepitgreen":tqwx9hta said:
Knibbsworth":tqwx9hta said:
HC Green":tqwx9hta said:
Knibbsworth":tqwx9hta said:
Jimmytheoneo":tqwx9hta said:
Semaphore05":tqwx9hta said:
One of my sisters who lives up that way suggested Cameron House Loch Lomond and after having a look at their website reckon that could be the base. Only a guess!
:scarf:

The Cameron house hotel is very nice and very expensive. Stayed there a couple of years ago.
In the present situation I would have thought this was an unnecessary expense

Why doesn’t the club just tell us where they are going? Why all the secrecy?

Why would anyone care what hotel they are staying in? I don't really understand the relevance to supporters, or for the club to feel the need to broadcast it.

Openness and transparency.

I understand how declaring the details of a £2.5m cash injection into the club is open and transparent, but not so much revealing the hotel the club is staying and training at in Scotland.

I really just don't get the relevance to supporters. Fans aren't invited to come and be a part of it? It is a private retreat for the players.
Exactly. The last thing the club wants is fans turning up at the location.

Totally agree. I think it’s sensible to not publically state where the team are based and any friendlies that might attract unwanted fans to turn up considering the pandemic situation we are in.

Just pleased the team are continuing to be run professionally.. thank you Mr and Mrs Hallett :thumbup:

Aug 5, 2015
It’s open and transparent to know where somewhere is when you can’t go there or attend any matches even if you do get there. That’s really important information to have!!!

May 8, 2011
Kentishgreen":1lqwt4u0 said:
It’s open and transparent to know where somewhere is when you can’t go there or attend any matches even if you do get there. That’s really important information to have!!!

I know, obviously the Club thought it was really important to tell us about the friendlies being played at Home Park, that we can’t attend.

Jan 2, 2010
I think in a non lockdown world we might have seen Paul Sturrock's two favourite clubs play each other. It's about time we played them again and fans of both clubs would think everyone is a winner.