Score predictions v Norwich City | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I dreamt that we won 4-3 last night, with the mother and father of all comebacks - 3 in the last 10 minutes after being 3-1 down. Jordan Houghton scored the opener, then we capitulated under severe pressure and conceded 3. There we were limping to another awful defeat and then suddenly up steps...Mickey Evans, with a brace, to level and then a late winner from I can't remember, I was too busy celebrating. The only other issue, apart from Houghton scoring (I knew I was dreaming then) and Trigger coming out of retirement to hit 2, was that we were away at Huddersfield!
Back in reality, we create and miss a host of early chances (so we can't even moan about the lack of creativity), Sargent scores 2, either side of half-time, and we lose 2-0, with everyone saying that if we continue to play like that we won't go down. And then we lose 1-2 to Bristol City on Monday, with a Hardie penalty our only shot on target.

Dec 19, 2009
Norwich have 2 men sent off for fighting with each other in the first 3 minutes, Argyle score 7 including 4 for Conor Hazard coming on as an outfield substitute. Must stop eating cheese before bedtime....
Cheese gives you nightmares, this sounds pure fantasy. Sure it was cheese you had! :ROFLMAO:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Will we setup for a draw and be more difficult to beat or be a little more brave and try and get in the front foot?

I think we have more chance of getting anything with the latter.

Reactions: Lancastergreen

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Despite losing I thought we did ok, clearly set up to be a counter attacking side, just unfortunate with the goals and Hardie missing some good chances.

Jun 17, 2006
Reading
Despite losing I thought we did ok, clearly set up to be a counter attacking side, just unfortunate with the goals and Hardie missing some good chances.
Green shoots LG…..keep the faith. We were 1 up away at Norwich, a side whose last home defeat was in November.…a team who beat Coventry, Watford and Sunderland at home in recent weeks. Stoke lost to this lot 3-0 at home in their last game. My view, we could have nicked a win. A great effort by IF and his team to take points. We certainly did not look a club in the bottom 8. On a positive note, the Tractor Boys are winning……goodness, I feel dirty just typing it!

Reactions: Lancastergreen