Score predictions v Hull City | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Hull City

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
would take a 10-0 loss if you guarantee me a Norwich win

Dec 3, 2005
As long as it doesn't come down to a debatable Ref, decision, that would be awful. We have had our fair share going against us this season.

Reactions: Monster Green
Mar 8, 2024
Walthamstow
Argyle 1 Hull 4, two late goals when we throw everything forward making for a wider margin than the game deserved.
Brum 2 Norwich 1
Leicester 2 Blackburn 1
Sunderland 1 Wednesday 2

God I hope I'm wrong

Reactions: Sidewinder

Wexford Green

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
โœ… Evergreen
Jan 20, 2005
Ballygarrett, County Wexford, Ireland
As far as I can see Hull has only lost to Leeds since 10Feb but have drawn a good number of games since then.

My head says a narrow 1 goal margin defeat but could sneak a draw. Either way weโ€™ll need Norwich to step-up!

May 29, 2011
Bristol
Argyle 0 Hull 3 (at 0-1 weโ€™ll either get Randell sent off, hit the bar, or have a stonewall penalty turned down)

Birmingham 2 Norwich 1 (Stansfield with a late winner)

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve feared all week but now the day has arrived and the sun is shining Iโ€™m feeling just a shred of hope.

Jul 16, 2023
Argyle 0 Hull 3 (at 0-1 weโ€™ll either get Randell sent off, hit the bar, or have a stonewall penalty turned down)

Birmingham 2 Norwich 1 (Stansfield with a late winner)

Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve feared all week but now the day has arrived and the sun is shining Iโ€™m feeling just a shred of hope.
Stansfield is a hateful little fella, perhaps his hate for Argyle could go against him today. Maybe we will relegate his team to L1, that would be karma ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Stansfield is a hateful little fella, perhaps his hate for Argyle could go against him today. Maybe we will relegate his team to L1, that would be karma ๐Ÿ˜‚
that's an awful appraisal of jay stansfield,the moron minority at argyle chide him about his father dying of cancer for goodness sake.i respect jay and exeter city but i want us to beat them every time we play 'em and i hope brum lose today but i will not do hate.

Jul 16, 2023
that's an awful appraisal of jay stansfield,the moron minority at argyle chide him about his father dying of cancer for goodness sake.i respect jay and exeter city but i want us to beat them every time we play 'em and i hope brum lose today but i will not do hate.
I understand that some knuckle draggers have been awful to him which is disgusting imho. I also respect him as a good player, to play for the same club as your father is an absolute honor. I wish him the best in life as he has been through a lot. But he certainly hates Argyle, it would be good if he didn't relegate us. I apologize for the way it came across, I just think that anger only consumes us and his hate for us is not good for him or us.

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Anymore bets

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Leicester all over again, desperate defending and near misses/poor finishing from Hull with Argyle winning 1-0.
As an added surprise Birmingham win as well but Wednesday lose sending them back to League 1
winner :)