Score Predictions v Barnsley | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions v Barnsley

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Goals by GC10, Ruben and Freddie, Jones immense, pigs fuelled and ready for take off. In reality I`ve no idea as it could go either way.

Jun 27, 2006
Plymouth
Despite the poor form I have a feeling we might just pull off a shock result tomorrow and get three points. Barnsley are under pressure to get three points to chase those automatic play off spots and they may make mistakes. Realistically though I see it being Argyle 1-3 Barnsley.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I have no idea tbh. Think I'll just turn up and see if the team do!! :whistle:

I've slowly been converted to U'REKRAP and DEREXIT Parties with our recent 'form' and per'form'ances :facepalm: :doh:

Oct 20, 2015
1-3 to the Barnsley is looking popular and I must admit it was my first guess. However you juggle this team (Leth or Macey, start Taylor or Ladapo, Songo'o or Sarce etc etc) we just don't have a decent enough side to force a draw let alone hope for a win. We haven't got any trump cards and Barnsley will be all over us for 90 minutes.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Emeraldinho":1pph0nue said:
Strangely, despite the recent run of abysmal form, I can actually see us getting something out of this game, albeit only a (precious) point. 1-1.

Totally agree with all of this including the prediction. :thumbup: