Score Prediction vs Barnsley | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Prediction vs Barnsley

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Welwyn Pilgrim":1dpgh2qt said:
Plymouth to win 0-3 is 150-1 with Ladbrokes..

Got to be a quid...hasn’t it ??

They get a player sent off early or they have a really bad day at the office

They get a player sent off early in the game and have a really bad day at the office then we’ve got a chance, a real chance.

Of a draw :lol:

Apr 5, 2008
We have thrashed Barnsley a few times in the past home and away! looking at previous matches between the sides and we have won nearly twice as many games against them too ,so I’m changing my prediction!

Barnsley 1 Argyle 3 :scarf:

L

luckycoopertupac23

Cannot see an end to this run 3-0 Barnsley hope I am wrong :roll:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Tugboat":8vvdzw0a said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":8vvdzw0a said:
Plymouth to win 0-3 is 150-1 with Ladbrokes..

Got to be a quid...hasn’t it ??

They get a player sent off early or they have a really bad day at the office

They get a player sent off early in the game and have a really bad day at the office then we’ve got a chance, a real chance.

Of a draw :lol:

Of a 1-0 defeat. :lol:

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
moles40":240u2f61 said:
We have thrashed Barnsley a few times in the past home and away! looking at previous matches between the sides and we have won nearly twice as many games against them too ,so I’m changing my prediction!

Was it Barnsley who were absolutely hammering us (4-1 I think) at HP a few years ago and the game got called off half way through and replayed?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The-Pilgrim":36zfwyko said:
moles40":36zfwyko said:

Was it Barnsley who were absolutely hammering us (4-1 I think) at HP a few years ago and the game got called off half way through and replayed?
It was and Mark Robbins was understandably furious. It was definitley the right decision though. The replayed match finished 0-0. :D

Apr 9, 2011
The-Pilgrim":3ekltj2i said:
moles40":3ekltj2i said:

Yes, it was in the Championship days!Evening match. It was absolutely persisting down & we were watching a puddle in the corner by the vehicle access getting larger & larger eventually the ref called it off half way through the second half.

L

luckycoopertupac23

No it wasn't an evening game, Saturday Afternoon, just was sol black it most probably seemed like an evening game, I was there and glad when it was called off :funny:

A

andyr1963

Theft..................the stealing of three points with a 1-0 win :thumbs:

Just splurged £10 on Unibet at 10 / 1 and now off to find the best offer for a 1-0 win :greensmile:

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
luckycoopertupac23":3l9y21pe said:
No it wasn't an evening game, Saturday Afternoon, just was sol black it most probably seemed like an evening game, I was there and glad when it was called off :funny:

I must confess I'd always got it stuck in my head that it was an evening match. I was there as well. I've googled and indeed it was a Saturday KO.....

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
The-Pilgrim":3qnrzpe1 said:
moles40":3qnrzpe1 said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 376276.stm