Score and Line up prediction VS Wigan | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score and Line up prediction VS Wigan

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
I'd settle for 0-0. Wigan don't concede many.
1-0 Argyle. Carey set piece!! :shh:

Oct 24, 2010
Be interesting who plays today. Adams may surprise us by playing Vyner at right back with Oscar moving into midfield where his pace and energy could be useful against Wigan's possession football. Otherwise will he play Songo or Vyner at centre back, my money would be on Vyner.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Risky playing Vyner today with so little time since he arrived. Possible he may be at RB with Oscar moving to mid and Songo'o filling in for Edwards. It would be a big ask of Vyner to go straight in at CB, though.
Be pleased if we get a point from this one...

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
If Songo'o is left on the bench I would think he would be totally p****d off after his last few appearances brought praise from many quarters, and should be in for Ness. If DA intends to defend to try and get a point I will be disappointed. we have been begging for another striker so lets go for it and give Church a go alongside Taylor and Vyner alongside Sonny at the back. 2-0 Argyle !!

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
esmer":27sqt611 said:
Be interesting who plays today. Adams may surprise us by playing Vyner at right back with Oscar moving into midfield where his pace and energy could be useful against Wigan's possession football. Otherwise will he play Songo or Vyner at centre back, my money would be on Vyner.
Agree I think Vyner will start, who ever starts in midfield its their chance to shine. Songo was terrific at Wigan away threw himself at everything, we were under siege for much of that game and it suited him. Today we should set up to play and I think we can beat them, often in football if a team has a good cup result against a team in a higher division the following league game is a come down and they lose, I'll predict a narrow 1-nill or 2-1 to the Argyle

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
1-3

Hard fought but outclassed

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor