$chuey to Stoke City? | Page 66 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

$chuey to Stoke City?

Will Schuey move to Stoke City?

• No

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 203 44.1%
  • I ain't got a Scooby

Votes: 121 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We are who we are
We are unique, we are special
Nobody is bigger than our wonderful, sustainable Football Club
SH is our wonderful Custodian who is also a Businessman & an extremely shrewd Businessman
He does not want to play the dangerous game of financial manipulation , trying to manipulate FFP- jeopardising our future going forward
We are not run that way & will never be run that way whilst SH is our Custodian
Other clubs may play financial roulette in trying to achieve the dream of the promised lane - but that is not us

Feb 27, 2010
Great guy, done us proud, can't blame him for wanting to progress his career, whatever we think Stoke is a bigger club and he has a realistic opportunity of Premier League football. its an old one but nevertheless true, the ONLY people loyal to a club are the fans, Owners, Managers & Players will ALWAYS leave when MR Bigger Money comes calling.I thank Schuey for the great times he gave us and wish him well in the future.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Can’t lie, this is gutting news. For the first time in a long time of supporting Argyle, I finally felt this could be our best chance of securing Premier League football (and doing it sustainably).

I suppose it still is, but whoever takes over is going to have some massive shoes to fill.

I like Warnock but I can’t see his style of football fitting the types of players we currently have. John Mousinho or Nathan Jones would fit the bill.

Feb 24, 2008
This could be a Luton moment-Nathan Jones left and they bought in Rob Lowe who was sacked by Watford and look what he has done-We just have to keep moving forward
Plus look at Brighton after Potter-I believe we have a model very similar to Brighton 👍
Excellent Post. This could actually work in our Favour so we all should not get too Low. SH will have a Plan ⚽😀

Reactions: IvyG
Dec 3, 2005
IF this happens - I fear for the players, we might lose, that he might try and take from us in January.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
We can't grow the attendance the fans have backed Schuey and the club as much as we can you can't back any further if there aren't anymore seats
Its only in recent times that 8,000 or extra Argyle fans have come out of the woodwork. If they had been regulars over the last 10 years, then the board would've increased capacity.

Reactions: Rowlypilgrim

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IF this happens - I fear for the players, we might lose, that he might try and take from us in January.
I guess that will be part of the compansation agreement

Apr 4, 2004
I really trust Mr Hallett to make the right moves. More than every other owner. He Hasn’t put a foot wrong.
However, we could face a bigger upheaval than replacing the manager. What if they also want the stats team. The Director of football. If those guys are all leaving as a package. Then it may be a while before we can stabilize after hitting a big bump in the road.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Ever since Pullis and Shawcross told the world it was an accident that Aaron Ramsey got his leg broke (it remains the most blatant assault I've ever seen on a football pitch), I've despised the club, this is the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.