$chuey to Stoke City? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

$chuey to Stoke City?

Will Schuey move to Stoke City?

• No

Votes: 136 29.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 203 44.1%
  • I ain't got a Scooby

Votes: 121 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son’s teacher is a Stoke City supporter and is the brother-in-law to John Eustace. He wants him to get the job obviously and said Mr Eustace has had an interview. Today my son has come home to tell me his teacher tolls him that Schuey ‘has had an interview too’.

Reactions: pafc jack
Jul 23, 2021
My son’s teacher is a Stoke City supporter and is the brother-in-law to John Eustace. He wants him to get the job obviously and said Mr Eustace has had an interview. Today my son has come home to tell me his teacher tolls him that Schuey ‘has had an interview too’.
Don't know how he managed that, he was at Emmanuel church yesterday for a school Christmas nativity play!

Sep 5, 2011
Stoke? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hopefully it won’t happen but Stoke stole Alex Neil off Sunderland last season so nicking Shuey off Argo will not be as far fetched as you might think. Money talks, and their owners have got loads of it and want to spend it to get back to the Premier League.

Feb 8, 2005
Hopefully it won’t happen but Stoke stole Alex Neil off Sunderland last season so nicking Shuey off Argo will not be as far fetched as you might think. Money talks, and their owners have got loads of it and want to spend it to get back to the Premier League.
They will fail with their attempt to prize him away.

Reactions: Greengo

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
For Schuey to move on, I think firstly the club,
opportunity and resources need to be right. Then just as important is where he locates his young family. Considerations like school, family and friends, plus not working miles away from them are probably very important. I cannot imagine it is possible to work at another club and the family still be based in Devon.

So as he is from the North West, you could argue based on the above that Stoke is actually a very interesting opportunity as his family could be based in Liverpool. Stoke
Is also owned by the biggest betting company in the world and it would be a natural stepping stone to him eventually getting his dream Everton job.

I’m sure this is just another betting rumour and and let’s hope Stoke appoint someone else soon.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Some speculation on social media that a helicopter owned/used by Stoke City’s chairman flew to Plymouth this evening then back up to Stoke. Probably nothing at all in it as there’s no way I could see Schuey leaving us for Stoke, but seems a funny coincidence.

Reactions: DavidDally

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A helicopter was flying low near Home Park at about 5.30pm, I assumed it was a police helicopter or air ambulance. All I could see was lights. I very much doubt a private or commercial helicopter would be allowed to fly in so low or be allowed to land.

A Stoke City fan has tracked that helicopter tonight, a bit weird, but why would any approach (if true and I don't believe it) for Schumacher happen on matchday?

Last edited:

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
I think if he does go we’ll see him take Azaz and Whittaker with him in January too. I honestly think it would send us down, so the compensation should be massive to reflect that if he goes now. Stoke have the cash too.

Reactions: diClarkio

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
I think if he does go we’ll see him take Azaz and Whittaker with him in January too. I honestly think it would send us down, so the compensation should be massive to reflect that if he goes now. Stoke have the cash too.
For me it's not the prospect of Schuey leaving that worries me as he is bound to do at some point and there will surely be options available to replace him. It's more the risk of who goes with him, e.g. Dewsnip, who I think is a key figure behind the scenes for Argyle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.