sadly for us its all about the property | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

sadly for us its all about the property

Mar 6, 2008
Plymouth
Board meetings are for finalising plans for redevelopment of the ground not for redevelopment of the team.

The board (individual name removed - admin) seems quiet or does he not want to lose his seat in the directors box now!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It certaintly feels as if the footballing side of the purchase is taking a back seat right now. It's like he's giving the club to fletch and said 'you do the football stuff, give me a bell if you need anything. Ill look into the rest if the land issues.'

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Jason Winser":267zexcz said:
Board meetings are for finalising plans for redevelopment of the ground not for redevelopment of the team.

Mr Newell seems quiet or does he not want to lose his seat in the directors box now!

Obviously not the only one with a seat in the directors box it seems. As you know what was discussed at the board meeting , care to enlighten us? :facepalm:

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Yes, he wants us to fail, to have wasted his time and money,

His kids who come to the game in their scarves supporting the team are in on it too

It's all a big ploy to get the property and to see Argyle die....

You guys are too clever, how did we not figure it out before?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Its the only logical explanantion of why this FLETCHER farce is allowed to go on.

Any other chairman would of sacked the manager long before now

James Brent's priorities do not lie with the football team !

If they do FLETCHER WILL DEFINITELY BE SACKED ON MONDAY :whistle:

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Do you also believe that they never landed on the moon and 911 was a conspiracy by the FBI? That there really are aliens and ghosts?

Quite unbelievable conspiracy theories,

JB will be sat at home right now with his little finger at the side of his mouth...

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaa

B

bandwagon

Can't see why Ian Newell is dragged into it - I agree about the Brent angle though, he's here for the land options!! I think we read too much into the 'saving Argyle' bit - honestly not sure what to make of it all up there now but he's in the driving seat and nothing we can do about it, except keep your cash in your pocket on matchdays!!

Mar 6, 2008
Plymouth
Not dragging him into it! Just a tad bit curious as to why as soon as he gets a regular seat in the directors box he bails from here that's all?

Hat's off to him to all he did for the staff last year and this year.

But when you expect people to fight for what they have saved but instead hide away it just makes you think why?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
SurreyGreen":e3g2ytrf said:
Ridsdale would have got rid of Fletch a long time ago I feel and made sure of it.

Probably but don't forget it was the Riddler who appointed Fletcher and Larrieu presumably as the cheapest and quickest options available.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Jason Winser":y5j9yu43 said:
Not dragging him into it! Just a tad bit curious as to why as soon as he gets a regular seat in the directors box he bails from here that's all?

Hat's off to him to all he did for the staff last year and this year.

But when you expect people to fight for what they have saved but instead hide away it just makes you think why?
He still does a lot, just not here on PASOTI

The abuse he got was disgusting, nobody deserves that

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
cheshiregreen":9iyfq7qx said:
SurreyGreen":9iyfq7qx said:
Ridsdale would have got rid of Fletch a long time ago I feel and made sure of it.

Probably but don't forget it was the Riddler who appointed Fletcher and Larrieu presumably as the cheapest and quickest options available.
True, good point. But I think at that time we could not pick and choose managers as much as we can do now, which is why I think with an experienced CEO at the helm from the start of the season I believe changes would have already been made.