Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham) | Page 38 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe - Bolton (and now Birmingham)

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
But Knibbsworth won’t be letting it go because HE THINKS Ryan Lowe should have commented two weeks ago. Just like he should comment every time a job comes up this season and he is linked with it, eh Knibbs. Or comment on every single player Argyle are linked with, or whether he thinks Brett Pitman is overweight, or his opinions on when paying crowds will be back at HP, or what the current state of his house hunting is at, or whether lockdown was a good thing, or what the weather will be like next week, or ……….

No, all that blx is for on here, or on Twitter. Lowe has done exactly as he should and not commented on speculation :facepalm:

Aug 5, 2016
Devongreenowl":1zgata27 said:
But Knibbsworth won’t be letting it go because HE THINKS Ryan Lowe should have commented two weeks ago. Just like he should comment every time a job comes up this season and he is linked with it, eh Knibbs. Or comment on every single player Argyle are linked with, or whether he thinks Brett Pitman is overweight, or his opinions on when paying crowds will be back at HP, or what the current state of his house hunting is at, or whether lockdown was a good thing, or what the weather will be like next week, or ……….

No, all that blx is for on here, or on Twitter. Lowe has done exactly as he should and not commented on speculation :facepalm:

I thought I had already responded to.your assertion regarding Ryan Lowe being rumoured with a new vacancy every five minutes. I can't remember him being linked with anything whatsoever in the last 12 months, or Derek Adams before him, OR John Sheridan before him.

Can you come back to me with the last time a serving Argyle manager was the bookies favourite for another job DGO?

Can you also let me know when a former Premier League club with a stadium of greater capacity than ours showed an interest in our manager? I think this one was when Leicester City came calling for Ian Holloway in 2007.

Obviously the above happens so often it bores you, so feel free to fill in with examples of the above tittle tattle poppycock rumour mongering from 2007 to the present day. Should be numerous examples in 14 years for such a regularly occurring thing.

Shall we say at least half a dozen instances of an Argyle manager being the bookies favourite for another job? I mean this is a repeat scenario that evidently really bores you, so I know you will have lots of examples.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
No Knibbsworth. What really bores me is your going on and on about Ryan Lowe's silence which you felt meant he was on his way to Bolton. Nowhere have I said that he has repeatedly been the subject of interest from other clubs. What I said was that if he starts this season well, he is bound to be of interest to other clubs and it would be wrong to expect him to comment every time.

If you think it’s so unlikely that he would be subject of such interest, what is it about Cowley that made him the subject of interest from Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday? The reason why no manager since Holloway, Pulis and Sturrock has attracted any interest, is arguably because none of the ones after have been much cop, but of course you know that. As much as it pains me to say it about a legend like Sheridan, he is a lower league journeyman. Adams, well the less said about that the better. Author of the greatest Wembley no show of recent times.

Ryan Lowe is probably the best young manager in the EFL 1 or 2 at present and if he does any good at all in the early part of this season, he will attract interest from higher league clubs, just like Cowley did. It might happen even before then if certain clubs part with their managers this summer. He cannot be expected to comment every time there is speculation and has almost certainly been told not to by Hallett. Get over it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Devongreenowl":1b6w2h80 said:

It's almost like nothing can be discussed on Pasoti unless approved by you.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
PL2 3DQ":3c1dfc0w said:
Devongreenowl":3c1dfc0w said:

No comment, obviously.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":y3974ela said:
PL2 3DQ":y3974ela said:
Devongreenowl":y3974ela said:

No comment, obviously.

Thats a first.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Balham_Green":1gvmj28m said:
Devongreenowl":1gvmj28m said:
PL2 3DQ":1gvmj28m said:
Devongreenowl":1gvmj28m said:

No comment, obviously.

Thats a first.

Oh the irony

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
What’s happened to us all? :shock: :cool:

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I was thinking similar Tuggers.

Some people need some fresh air in their lungs i think, a few big inhales, whats good for the body, is also good for the mind. Furthermore, sometimes its OK not to have an opinion, let some subjects pass you you by.