Ross Jenkins | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ross Jenkins

Mar 7, 2009
Chris Errington @ChrisErrington1

On-loan Argyle midfielder Ross Jenkins has returned to Watford to have his groin injury assessed by their medical staff. #pafc

From Twitter.

Unless of course, Errington is lying and Jenkins has it in his contract that he can only play away games based north of London... Hmmmm

Aug 22, 2006
It is typical but maybe we want to play him but Watford don't want the boy to get injured uneccesarily so he's having tests with them and if he passes he go straight to Barnet on Saturday morning (that's me being optimistic!)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Routine for a loan player to return to their parent club to be checked out after a decent injury. They have a better medical handle on their own players. Once their get the results of the scan then I'm sure they will make the decision on him returning to us or not.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Aside from the bad news that he's injured, can we all agree that this finally puts to bed the 'he's based in London and only plays away games' conspiracy?

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
GreenSam":2fioh7ds said:
Aside from the bad news that he's injured, can we all agree that this finally puts to bed the 'he's based in London and only plays away games' conspiracy?

No, why, it was funny but dumb as far as a pasoti conspiracy theory goes. :)

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
GreenSam":2uim58ni said:

Not yet no, cos he still ain't played at home yet. ;)

J

jannerabroad

Tugboat":15vhqjfi said:
Routine for a loan player to return to their parent club to be checked out after a decent injury. They have a better medical handle on their own players. Once their get the results of the scan then I'm sure they will make the decision on him returning to us or not.
Can an injury be called decent?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
jannerabroad":35uy0yt2 said:
Tugboat":35uy0yt2 said:
Can an injury be called decent?
Couldn't think of the correct word. Significant maybe?