Roll on Sunday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Roll on Sunday

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I tried that last week after Rotherham, got reduced to a "discussion" about chants and the state of hearing from those there.

But you are right, footie again Sunday (?) and at 4.30 (?) Odd day and time. Having lunch with friends who are Dorchester residents at Noon (another bad time normally, too early, but unable to get into pub otherwise)

Not sure if I'd be in any fit state if I stayed there until 4pm.

On a brighter note, ordered my ticket last night at 4.55pm and it arrived in the post first thing this morning.

Many thanks and roll on Sunday.

COYGs

Aug 28, 2012
Looking forward to standing on terracing with my wife and son continuing his education on how things used to be - a real FA Cup match - League v non league standing, singing your heart out - please do not rain !

Aug 28, 2012
greengenes":o9l0bcea said:
Saracen10":o9l0bcea said:
Looking forward to standing on terracing with my wife and son continuing his education on how things used to be - a real FA Cup match - League v non league standing, singing your heart out - please do not rain !

Yeah wind me up why don't you .

???

Aug 28, 2012
greengenes":2ojce5ep said:
Saracen10":2ojce5ep said:
greengenes":2ojce5ep said:
Saracen10":2ojce5ep said:

Yeah wind me up why don't you .

???

Read my post above - I cna't go . :sick:

Apologies GG - I'm sure it will tip down with rain and be a miserable match ..... :greensmile:

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Yep, excited about Sunday. It's a rare away trip for me and I'm taking one of my daughters along too. It's good to read that Scott Griffiths and Guy Madjo can both play (although Alex MacDonald can't).

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
greengenes":149i0hej said:
I sadly won't be there but will be a plastic TV fan . My wife only went and invited guests down for the weekend !!

I feel for you gg.

Were having lunch with our recently retired vicar in Dorchester, will be OK unless shes inspired to conduct Communion when she raises a glass of red to her lips:)