Rochdale | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale

May 26, 2015
Haven't been on Pasoti since October last year, fearing relegation until the win at Oxford So, first I must apologise for being too harsh on DA in any previous posts

Second, can I say thanks to X Isle and others for their praise of Rochdale FC's heroic FA Cup effort. I've lived in Rochdale for 29 years and this is the best moment the club has enjoyed. The Dale really does need the money from a trip to Wembley. So, well done Dale and Keith Hill.

That said, I hope we stuff them in a couple of weeks, but also hope that they stay up.

p.s. Deli Ali is a disgrace - never a pen yesterday, but all ended well for Dale

Oct 21, 2015
Enjoyed watching Rochdale on the front foot taking the game to their illustrious opponents and a great advert for Division 1 football. Made me smile when the BBC pundits, led by Lineker, who expected to witness 90 minutes of hoofball from Rochdale, were genuinely surprised and impressed by the pressing tactics, excellent football played on their new pitch and determination to get a result right up to the last second. Those of us who are not in the Premier League bubble (Argyle supporters!) are well aware of these qualities regularly displayed by the likes of GC10, Rueben, Ryan and others. Even Foxy can produce an occasional worldly into the top corner ! The fact that Rochdale are currently bottom ( albeit with games in hand) shows us that any team in this division is capable of beating any other on their day no matter what the league position or current form....and we are living proof of that!. This run in is going to have lots of twists and turns ...and we are right in the mix. Exciting times to be a pilgrim !

Dec 3, 2005
Rochdale and now Wigan have shown up the Premiership with two great performances against thier illustrious opponants.

Great advert for this League :)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
RochdaleGreen":idcrqkez said:
Haven't been on Pasoti since October last year, fearing relegation until the win at Oxford So, first I must apologise for being too harsh on DA in any previous posts

Second, can I say thanks to X Isle and others for their praise of Rochdale FC's heroic FA Cup effort. I've lived in Rochdale for 29 years and this is the best moment the club has enjoyed. The Dale really does need the money from a trip to Wembley. So, well done Dale and Keith Hill.

That said, I hope we stuff them in a couple of weeks, but also hope that they stay up.

p.s. Deli Ali is a disgrace - never a pen yesterday, but all ended well for Dale

I actually missed the draw so didn't know who was to play who in the next round. I googled it on my phone late last night and it actually said (BBC Sport): Tottenham will play Sheffield Wednesday or Swansea in the QF!!
What a bliddy cheek! Typical tbh!!
Checked as I was writing this and it now says 'the winner of the replay will play ..'.
but it deffo said Tottenham last night!

Anyway, enjoyed it, Keith Hill was and will always remain a great Green!! :scarf:
Good luck to them. Wigan vs Dale final? :lol:

Oh and btw ... how big is Dale's bandwagon?? :whistle:

Aug 5, 2015
And our Youth Cup win over the ā€œcreamā€ of Manchester City also shows the premiership isnā€™t quite as good as we are led to believe