Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread

Nov 2, 2004
After the type of injury he had, it's nice to see that Ennis appears to be moving properly. Not much else to take from that.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Pretty poor with individual errors and sloppy, static in possession.

Rochdale will feel hard done by but that’s football.

A draw would have been a fair result

Reactions: (I'm)Stranded
Sep 3, 2009
Bit of a struggle but Dale we’re properly up for it and snapping into the tackles. Great to get a win again.

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
Initially, good use of the squad but followed by good decisions from Ryan Lowe with his substitutions. In the hat. COYGs.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Not a great performance but I thought we improved considerably in the last 15 minutes. As they say the cup is a great leveller. Ennis looked sharp, our best player by a mile was Dan Scarr in my opinion.

Reactions: mil511
Jun 24, 2008
We were far from perfect but we won, ended a bad run and it was great too see Cooper and Ennis back today.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A confidence boosting win, it was set up for us to lose in a difficult away game.

Houghton was superb, Mike Cooper and Scarr were nearly as good.

Hardie was poor, as he ever won a header?
Hopefully Jephcott will go on a scoring run now.
Good minutes for George Cooper and Ennis.

Reactions: Green 1886
Dec 3, 2005
Phewwwww job done, but not easy to watch, good job Rochdale didn't take their chances.
Great goal by Garrick. G Cooper definitely not good at defending. Ennis and Jephcott added more upfront. Should have started the 2nd half on the front foot, instead of letting them back into the game. Great save at the end by M Cooper, although he was not confident on some crosses. Houghton's corners should not have been allowed, way outside the quadrant, but he got away with it. Wilson was lucky not to get sent off, instead the Ref booked Law. All these little bits of luck went Argyle's way. Great goal by Rochdale. Bring on Monday's draw.