Rhys Shirley | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rhys Shirley

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I'm not sure about the write up!

He is very intelligent on the field and is very experienced in the game making him comparably smarter. The star played as a forward for the EFL League One club Plymouth Argyle where he assisted the team with his speed all season!

Reactions: Dave Stoneman
May 29, 2011
Bristol
I'm not sure about the write up!

He is very intelligent on the field and is very experienced in the game making him comparably smarter. The star played as a forward for the EFL League One club Plymouth Argyle where he assisted the team with his speed all season!
Written by Mr and Mrs Shirley!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
USL League Two is a short season summer league, basically going from end of May to mid July, there are 18 divisions in League Two each division covers a regional area of N.America. His team has a 12 game schedule home and away against the 6 teams in his division which is called the Lone Star division.
Most of the players are college players.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2009
The summer leagues are great for college players. My partner's nephew, at one time in Norwich's academy (with Saxon Earley), is into his second season of this, whilst also enjoying his college football and getting an education through his football scholarship.

Reactions: Sidewinder