Restaurants | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Restaurants

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Does anybody have suggestions for restaurants in Plymouth for adults and kids? I have the grandkids coming down shortly and we normally go to Frankie & Benny’s. However, from what I read, that is closing down imminently.

Youngest child is only 4 so do not want anything too spicy or exotic. All adults are non-drinkers so pub not really an option.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Does anybody have suggestions for restaurants in Plymouth for adults and kids? I have the grandkids coming down shortly and we normally go to Frankie & Benny’s. However, from what I read, that is closing down imminently.

Youngest child is only 4 so do not want anything too spicy or exotic. All adults are non-drinkers so pub not really an option.

All depends what you want etc really. You’ve got some like Frankie & Bennys in The Bar Code.

Harbourside on The Barbican is nice, got a new restaurant next to Harbourside. Also got a few places to chose from down Royal William Yard.

I know you said pub isn’t a option but The Anchorage out Plymstock for nice food

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
All depends what you want etc really. You’ve got some like Frankie & Bennys in The Bar Code.

Harbourside on The Barbican is nice, got a new restaurant next to Harbourside. Also got a few places to chose from down Royal William Yard.

I know you said pub isn’t a option but The Anchorage out Plymstock for nice food
Thank you

Reactions: Argyleloyal

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
How about Miller and Carter at Sutton Wharf? They've got a special kids menu.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Sad news that our favourite pub and restaurant, The Ship at Noss Mayo, has been sold to Gordon Ramsay for a reported £4 million. I expect prices to double as a bit more hooray-henryism comes to Devon.

Has it actually been sold to him? All I’ve seen is, his name has been mentioned because he was seen viewing it

Mar 11, 2021
Tavistock
Davaris place that jay Warner went to ...it's got a weird name but I can't remember it. To be fair Davaris never had a bad restaurant in town.

Kuku / rock fish