Reids Targets ? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reids Targets ?

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
greenmarc":17fu5av4 said:
since94":17fu5av4 said:
Would love to see a 20 goal season striker, its been a while.

Theres one coming in a player / assistant manager role who has worked with Reid in the past in the premier league ............. not sure how we will be able to afford him thou ...

Who knows how big a budget Peter Ridsdale is going to provide once he gets his hands on the tiller? I guess that with a wage cap preventing excessive spending on players salaries, the only way to sign an expensive player would be to employ them as an assistant manager (or do the management team's salaries come within the wage-cap rules). So, if you were running Argyle and had plenty of money and wanted to bring in a proven 20 goal a season striker you'd have to find one who could also be part of the coaching staff. I'll believe when I see it though.

Sep 7, 2006
Pontypoolgreen":367d8sm5 said:
You can always pay them "pound notes"... :wink:

be plenty of cash with everybody paying on the day. :)

The way it's going this year I cant see many pound notes coming in, would not be surprised if they just open the devonport end and close the stands.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The Doctor":d2b6ki02 said:
Pontypoolgreen":d2b6ki02 said:
Did KP sign yesterday or not??

Maybe their waiting to get Robbie on board and announce them as a double signing...

This story is nuts. Take that.

I've been roasted over this before. Some bird I know called Hazel is doing her nut in