Reids Targets ? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reids Targets ?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Michael Potts ? Apparently Peter Reid has spoken to players and agents about bringing new signings to the club when the embargo is lifted or the league gives PAFC dispensation to build a squad of 20. I remember reading some time back about Reid watching a Blackburn reserves game and Michael Potts being suggested as a potential target at that time. According to Premier League free transfer list, Potts has been released by Blackburn and is available. Could he be a target ? all action midfielder can tackle and likes to shoot from distance (sounds like a similar type of player to Conor Clifford). Any thoughts or other suggestions ? It won't be too long before we're watching football matches again, lets look forward to seeing some new faces at Home Park. GREEN ARMY!!! :mrgreen:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I think we can speculate 'until the cows come home' as to whom Peter Reid is looking at as prospective new players at Home Park, but at this moment they are like cherries on a tree when there is no ladder to pick them. It is all a very disappointing situation especially when the Sunday Indy TODAY quotes a keeper from Chelsea being a successful acquisition for our friends up the A38. I just wish it could have been PAFC putting a smile on our faces.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
QG i don,t see any harm in speculating on who Reids targets may be,we may not have a ladder today ,but there may be some cherries with our name on if we can get one for 1st July when players can be signed. I'm looking forward to seeing some football again and i'm interested if anyone knows anything about Michael Potts or any other players who may be realistic targets.

M

Marcus The Green

Quintrell_Green":29twvqyp said:
I think we can speculate 'until the cows come home' as to whom Peter Reid is looking at as prospective new players at Home Park, but at this moment they are like cherries on a tree when there is no ladder to pick them. It is all a very disappointing situation especially when the Sunday Indy TODAY quotes a keeper from Chelsea being a successful acquisition for our friends up the A38. I just wish it could have been PAFC putting a smile on our faces.

Ex Chelsea, he was a Bradford goalkeeper last season. Think he's had a few other clubs since he left Chelsea too

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
CG do you mean Potts ? He's a young Premier League reserve team player who has been released , he may well have to drop down to League 2

Jun 8, 2009
DartingtonPilgrim":14vo4n46 said:
Michael Potts ? Apparently Peter Reid has spoken to players and agents about bringing new signings to the club when the embargo is lifted or the league gives PAFC dispensation to build a squad of 20. I remember reading some time back about Reid watching a Blackburn reserves game and Michael Potts being suggested as a potential target at that time. According to Premier League free transfer list, Potts has been released by Blackburn and is available. Could he be a target ? all action midfielder can tackle and likes to shoot from distance (sounds like a similar type of player to Conor Clifford). Any thoughts or other suggestions ? It won't be too long before we're watching football matches again, lets look forward to seeing some new faces at Home Park. GREEN ARMY!!! :mrgreen:

He was a wonderkid on FM10, gone to pott alreadY! :grin:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
since94":ghx65zx5 said:
Would love to see a 20 goal season striker, its been a while.

Theres one coming in a player / assistant manager role who has worked with Reid in the past in the premier league ............. not sure how we will be able to afford him thou ...