Regardless of what happens | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Regardless of what happens

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Regardless of what happens this weekend, whether we go up or stay down, this has been my first half season on the PASOTI website. I would just like to thank you all for making me feel welcome. You've let me air my opinion whether you agree with it or not and have all been very friendly.

This truly is an amazing supporters forum where anyone can have a voice. I'm very proud to have it representing the club and I hope that everyone continues to enjoy and support it.

Thanks again,

Ross

Feb 26, 2022
Regardless of what happens this weekend, whether we go up or stay down, this has been my first half season on the PASOTI website. I would just like to thank you all for making me feel welcome. You've let me air my opinion whether you agree with it or not and have all been very friendly.

This truly is an amazing supporters forum where anyone can have a voice. I'm very proud to have it representing the club and I hope that everyone continues to enjoy and support it.

Thanks again,

Ross
Nice to see that you think anyone can have a voice. You called me a `happy clapper` ( whatever that means ) on Saturday
........ anyway nice to see that you feel welcome . Perhaps you just got a bit emotional ?

Last edited by a moderator:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Definitely surprised you've been allowed to keep you're username! IJN and OG must have been having an off day, 😂😂

Dec 18, 2023
Regardless of what happens....
I will have no beef with Hull City if we get relegated, we are where we are for our own reasons.
If we stay up, it is a shame for whoever goes down with the fight thats gone on and the points tally everyone has got.
If its Blackburn or Birmingham its chance to clear away a load of deadwood.
If it is Sheff Wed or Argyle, we both know what it takes to get out of the current League 1.
Most teams will not want to play either of us, and if it is Sheff Wed or us go get the job done as quick as possible and be back in the Championship for 2025 and be more prepared with better players etc.