Reading relegated | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reading relegated

Jun 27, 2019
Reading have just joined Wigan and Blackpool in being relegated to League One.

I'm not bothered about the two Northern clubs, but Reading would have been a relatively short-distance trip for us and we would have got a big away allocation.

It's a shame Huddersfield won tonight because they play Reading on the final day in what would have been a straight shoot-out for the drop.

Jan 12, 2020
Yep, would probably have been our third closest away game after Brizzle & Cardiff.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Will be playing League 1 football next season

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Reading have just joined Wigan and Blackpool in being relegated to League One.

I'm not bothered about the two Northern clubs, but Reading would have been a relatively short-distance trip for us and we would have got a big away allocation.

It's a shame Huddersfield won tonight because they play Reading on the final day in what would have been a straight shoot-out for the drop.
Huddersfield v Reading was the Championship playoff final not too long ago.

Reactions: WoodsyGreen

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I''ve never been a huge fan of Neil Warnock. Too much is about him for my liking. But I cannot help but admire this latest recall to the game at Hudderrsfield. It must be one of his finest achievements because they seemed down and out when he went in there.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I''ve never been a huge fan of Neil Warnock. Too much is about him for my liking. But I cannot help but admire this latest recall to the game at Hudderrsfield. It must be one of his finest achievements because they seemed down and out when he went in there.
I think he deliberately makes it about him to take the attention off the players. Exactly what Alladyce has done at Leeds. By saying he’s up there with Klopp/Pep no one is now talking about how poor they’ve been and how they ignore young fans waiting for them. Good management.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I think he deliberately makes it about him to take the attention off the players. Exactly what Alladyce has done at Leeds. By saying he’s up there with Klopp/Pep no one is now talking about how poor they’ve been and how they ignore young fans waiting for them. Good management.
I often thought it before but I noticed it particularly in the aftermath when that poor young chap died when the plane crashed en route from Nantes to Cardiff. But just an opinion.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
So another three former Premier teams join League One.
Good spot. Reading and Wigan both had long-term, decent owners but have gone downhill since Madjeski and Whelan left. Blackpool haven't really recovered from having that dreadful man Oyston as their majority shareholder.