Rate the Ref Jeremy Simpson & Officials v Queens Park Rangers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref Jeremy Simpson & Officials v Queens Park Rangers

Rate the Ref & officials v QPR

Votes: 6 5.0%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 15 12.5%

Votes: 19 15.8%

Votes: 18 15.0%

Votes: 28 23.3%

Votes: 21 17.5%

Votes: 5 4.2%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Sep 25, 2010
Thought he was one of the best ref’s here this season, ok couple of strange decisions, but overall very good.

Jan 2, 2024
Thought he was very decent , letlots go for both sides but with green tints it would seem he was against us, he wasn’t , I thought he did his job competently which sadly means he was one of the better refs this season.

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Thought the assault on Scarr was worthy of a yellow, also, we commited a foul in the QPR penalty area late on
and Begovic took the free kick about four yards outside, ????

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
The decisions not to book Phillips for deliberate handball, and Mumba for deliberately blocking them taking a quick throw-in, were astonishing.

That said, he looks like prime Collina compared to the West Brom / Swansea refs last night...

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Thought the assault on Scarr was worthy of a yellow, also, we commited a foul in the QPR penalty area late on
and Begovic took the free kick about four yards outside, ????
That was happening all game. One particular occasion in the first half, the ball went out for a throw to QPR by their corner flag and by the time the throw was taken, the player was almost at the half way line!!

We've also had the Mayflower Lino before, quite recently. He was useless then and was useless against QPR. Incidents happening right in front of him and he acts as if he wasn't there at all. I do wonder what the refs instruct their linesman/assistants (I'll stick with linesmen, as they do run up and down the line!) to do. Some seem to be behind play constantly and are reluctant to indicate any foul play (other than the opposition falling over all the time).

Jul 12, 2016
What a bizarre comment
Why? Seems to me the shorter in stature they are the more they are in the “look at me ,I’m in control category”. perhaps they have a point to prove. Obviously only an opinion not fact . He made the FA shortlist!

Sep 25, 2010
Why? Seems to me the shorter in stature they are the more they are in the “look at me ,I’m in control category”. perhaps they have a point to prove. Obviously only an opinion not fact . He made the FA shortlist
More bizarre , weird comments, have you a thing about short people ?.

Sep 25, 2010
Not sure why you find it bizarre. A tongue in cheek comment which I have heard others say. Chill!😉
Because you are relating his height, to his performance, that is bizarre,
Remember Paul Durkin, (not very tall), regarded as one of the best.

so you think the tallest refs are the best !!!