Pre-Contract Agreements | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre-Contract Agreements

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Chancellor":10kd9qhm said:
Darren Byfield must be older than my granny.

Mr Reid was quoted as wanting to sign fast players, this must be someone with the same name !!

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
I cannot see them hanging on too long to sign for us, we need to get our ownership issues sorted and then hopefully Reid can bring in the players. If this drags on too much then all we will get are the players none of the other teams want!!

A

Arch Stanton

Tom The Green":nljcl24g said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13769372.stm

Akpan gone to Crawley.

That pretty much sums Argyle up at the moment losing out on a "potential" signing to Crawley FFS :twisted:

A

Anonymous

I think you'll find Crawley will be the 'big club' in the fourth division this season, get used to it Arch.

:)

A

Arch Stanton

IJN":3i5evbxo said:
I think you'll find Crawley will be the 'big club' in the fourth division this season, get used to it Arch.

:)

A free tip from me Ian get your hard earned corn on Oxford Utd for promotion.

They will be the "BIG CLUB" in League 2 next season me ol son! :wink:

M

MylesPAFC

PlymouthLoyal":1b3si0rx said:
Big club? they'll never be a big club

They'll have a good squad but big club no chance.

:iagree:

A big club and an in form club are two different things.

Crawley have a long way to go until they are a big club, it has taken 115 years for them to get into the football league for the first time, I wouldn't describe them as a big club no matter how well they do next season.

Aug 22, 2006
Crooked Crawley Climbing up the ladder? Snakes always fall!
The Argyle stewards will need to be on top form when their manager comes to town that's for sure!
If fans get chucked out at Home Park for swearing, abusive behaviour etc... then this bloke won't last 12 seconds.