Positive thoughts | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Positive thoughts

Jul 12, 2016
As long as Brum don't beat Huddersfield this weekend, I can't see either of them getting anything from their last game, we already have enough points to stay up.

Huddersfield away to Ipswich = no chance
Brum home to Norwich = no chance

Brum really are poor at the moment, I think they've been even worse than Rotherham for the last month or more, but then again, I wouldn't want to have to rely on Huddersfield to help us out 🫣
Norwich could be assured of a play off place by the last game so nothing much to play for.

Jul 12, 2016
Anything can happen in the Huddersfield v Birmingham match. I saw Brum beat Coventry 3-0 and they were very good that day. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they beat Norwich at home on the final day, especially if the Canaries have already secured the play offs and are resting players. Overall though they have looked poor. Let’s not forget Sheff Weds have 2 fairly tough games in WBA at home and Sunderland away. We can only take care of our own business and another win should do it.
Sunderland will be winnable for Sheff Wed. Their form is off

Reactions: Balham Green
Jun 19, 2006
weston super mare
I know what I witnessed. We should have put the game to bed first half but didn’t . Their manager second half realised we could not keep playing like that for 90 minutes, changed tactics and hit us with sucker punches. Job done. The first match I realised how naive we were against an established championship side.
We’re not very far apart, I have no issues with what you have just posted. I don’t think they toyed with us in the first half as per your original post. I think we were the dominant side but failed miserably to make our dominance count.
A better manager than Schuey would have anticipated that change and adjusted his tactics accordingly.

Reactions: oldage