Plymouth Argyle Vs Macclesfield Match-day Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Vs Macclesfield Match-day Thread

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
70 gone & Macs have come back in to it but are leaving themselves touch exposed at back....

Brighton fans have given us a remarkable demonstration in chanting - 2 groups of them singing in turn at each other. Brilliant.

Green Army also still loud & proud.

Macs made all 3 subs now..

Refs booking people for the hell of it.

Eh?

Apr 16, 2011
Gramps":2m821euw said:
This is great for you guys - and I have to tell you that quite a few of us at QPR are actively following the game. The big recovery has started for you.

I think the Argyle player has double or triple the normal amount of listeners today :thumbup:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm getting goosebumps hearing the crowd on Player. THAT is what an Argyle crowd should sound like. Is Mr. Brent joining in?

Green and white barmy army!

C

Chris Easton

Living 300 miles away means that it has been difficult to feel connected to the cause of saving our club and easy to feel disengaged when people like Ridsdale and Heaney circling around. Today and reading the reports makes me remember how great supporting Argyle can be, and I have spent the last ten minutes looking at which game I can get to next. Maybe this season will be my daughter's first game after all!

C

cornish_pirate

Last Of The Summer Greens":2ghz92px said:
Living 300 miles away means that it has been difficult to feel connected to the cause of saving our club and easy to feel disengaged when people like Ridsdale and Heaney circling around. Today and reading the reports makes me remember how great supporting Argyle can be, and I have spent the last ten minutes looking at which game I can get to next. Maybe this season will be my daughter's first game after all!

:clap:

B

Bhafcfan

Listening on player, fantastic singing from everyone today. They have mentioned it many times. Green army!!!

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
I couldn't get there either - caring duties !! BUT I feel like charging round the house just reading about the game and the crowd. T'you Brighton and all the rest of our friends - Hi Gramps. :nworthy: :nworthy:

Later could someone just write 1 or 2 sentences about ''what was different'' - thanks.

B****y H*** I feel great !!!!! :thumbup:

Sep 24, 2011
Eh?":3qqxrb2y said:
I think the Argyle player has double or triple the normal amount of listeners today :thumbup:

I'm one of the new listeners. I couldn't be there for fans reunited but am still keen to follow my new number 2 team (BHA being my number 1).

A

Alzinho

Amused by the Sky Sports live text commentary:

90 mins - Macclesfield in control of the match.

Who cares! It's 2-0 to Argyle and we're in stoppage time!